Reviews for Shadow and Thought
Dimfuin chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
And interesting and intriguing start. I am looking forward to more of this...however I do have one complaint. I think maybe you should have fleshed out the part where Eowyn misinterpreted Aragorn's words more. I find it a bit hard to believe she would be so skeptical of Faramir's love that one saying would be enough to make her doubt it. But honestly, without that little flaw, very good!
Arahiril chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
Well, you've just plopped us right into the middle of an angst-fest. Very good opening, I must say - though the family drama is so sad. They had better start figuring things out! (Though that would hardly be any fun... I must say that I am more than a little psyched for your latest story... *guilty of loving angst and h/c*). But anyway. I digress.

*sighs contentedly* Oh, I'm so looking forward to whatever terrible things you're going to throw in their way! *will be hanging on your every word*

Your work is wonderful and extremely addictive. I hope you update soon and often.
nautika chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
OH, this is good! I can hardly wait for the rest of it!
MusicDreamer chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
Uh Oh poor Eowyn thinks Faramir doesn't love her. Aragorn happened to say the wrong thing at the wrong time. Excellent beginning and thanks for reviewing my story. I appreciate it so much.
Raksha The Demon chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
Not an auspicious beginning to the marriage of Faramir and Eowyn. They're both two insecure for their own good. I'm surprised that Faramir didn't talk more with Eowyn before going to sleep, to put her more at ease and tell her he loved her.

UPDATE SOON!
The Girl in the Red Jacket chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
Oh, interesting. It's wonderful what a little miscommunication will do. Well, not wonderful for them but wonderful to start a story with. It's too early to think.

Poor Eowyn, she's giving herself grief when there really is none. And poor Faramir and his insecurities. They really should, you know, talk to each other. Amazing practise, that.
Rosie26 chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
I'm looking for an update already! I can tell this will really be one to get your teeth into. Very enjoyable and nicely expressed.
Mat chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
Ah, it is interesting how much can come from a missunderstanding, where a mere few words could hav been enought to straight things out. Yet it makes for a very interesting tale.

You have a very good plot line here, and you have me longing to know how it ends.

Kind Regards, Mat the Starchild
Kathira chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
Oh, can't wait to see how this turns out! Poor Eowyn. I guess they didn't have couples counseling back then, lol. Or books like "Men are from Gondor and Women are from Rohan" to help them learn communication skills.
Susan W chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
Aauugghh! Can you at least knock Eowyn's and Faramir's heads together and see if you can knock some sense into them? Oh, maybe Aragorn can do that for them when he takes them to his hunting lodge for some time away from the city.

Update soon!
AM chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
Ah, this is decidedly different. Sounds very promising.
Barbara Kennedy chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
Oi!

A true tragedy of misunderstandings from the beginning!

I'm interested to see how they intie this knot of sorrows.
762 | « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51