Reviews for Brother to Me
Sapphire-sama Dreamer chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Regardless of how old it is I still think it's gold and thus had to leave a review. This is a great piece. Excellent work.
genny62890 chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
*gasps* I can't believe it took me so long to discover this story! I'm so glad I did; it's so cute. Hmm...to take it as shounen-ai or not...I'm gonna go with...m...nah. I like the idea of Zelos and Lloyd as figurative brothers (not that I'm opposed to the shounen-ai or anything). And I like the new, loosened-up version of Kratos; he's learning that he can be dignified and...umm...possessing human emotions at the same time? I think that before, maybe, he had the idea that to be dignified, one must not show emotion of any kind whenever possible...but now he's learning that it's not necessary! Don't worry, Kratos, we love you anyway! Great story! By the way, I absolutely adore your pictures on fanartcentral too...
Linkite chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Very nice! I especialy loved the poem _
nife chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Kewlness! I thought that was very sweet. I hope to see more from you
CronoMaster chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Good: Too numerous to list.

Bad: If I hadn't read Tales of Symphonia, I'd've been confused.

I've heard a lot of good things about you, digi-dolphin, particularly from Gamer21. And I have to say that you live up to all the talk. This story is very well, written, and everyones personality is just like the game, albeit with necessary changes. My only complaint is that you need to add a little more background. It's perfect if you've finished the game, but if you haven't you would've been confused on the purpose of Lloyd's new quest. I wasn't, obviously.

Damn good nonetheless. Can't wait to read more of you later.

Overall Score: 9.5 out of 10 (gold).
Cymbalrush chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
:3 I luv this. Great work.
xOnexWingedxClonex chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
Aw, I loved it! It was really cute, especially the end. I actually didn't mind all that much that it wasn't a shounen-ai (what? I'm a Zelos/Lloyd fangirl...), and that is saying quite a lot (if you ask Sedi or Sydney or Karin or Aria or...)

Keep writing!
Yunnu chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
One word: Lovely! *Faves* I loved the end~! _ Great work, I say! You kept Lloyd and Zelos In Character. That's amazing! ;; *glomps you*

Too bad it's a one-shot. I'd love to read more~!

*Puppy eyes* Keep it up… …pretty please? ;_;
Seventh Sage chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
Heehee, I like it. _ It's very nice, and I think you pretty much kept Zelos and Lloyd in perfect character. Kratos, though... Eh... I'd say he's a little more dignified than that. ;

The poem was also pretty good. The two longer lines don't fit, though. I mean, content-wise, they're fine, but they mess up the rhythm, and that's the last thing you wanna do in poetry.
Achitka chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
I've never had the opportunity to ply Tales of Symphonia, no I wish I had more time. Anyway, to your question, it does focus on Lloyd or at least his point of view and you carried that through to the end. I like one shots, but if it gets longer, I'm sure I wont be disappointed. Good stuff - Atchika