Reviews for Extraordinarily convenient
) muy dulce
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Love it! _
Lucyole chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
i love it they are my favourite couple and charas very good work
VampireKilmer chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
While I've never been a huge fan of Hermione/Snape, after reading this story I can see what a beautiful pair they make in the hands of an excellent author. :)

It seems only natural that Hermione would shy away from the limelight and lose herself in some sort of work - and caring for others is second nature to her.

Part of me wants to read more about these two if it's written by you, but quite frankly anything added to this particular story would be excessive - it's perfect just as it is.

Perhaps you'll write more of these two in the future. :)

-VK
Miravisu chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Gosh, extraordinarily entertaining, that's what this is! I particularly liked it when Crooks was taken care of at the end *giggles evilly*
La Lagrima Del Cielo chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I apsolutely loved it, great story. We, both, love the same couples! I'll check more of your stories! This one was really awesome :)

Peace & Love,

Pia
seabury chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I'm not much of a fluffer, especially when it comes to Snape, but at the end you had me WISHING I could take Hermione's place. You kept him perfectly in canon in a non-canon situation - well done!
NS chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Nicely done!
SpeedDemon315 chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Ah, that was beautiful. It is such a shame they couldn't really get together like that in the books.
BluEmbyr chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Aw... how sweet! They make such a cute, humorous pair, don't you think?

On another note...you're such a good writer! You somehow portray the characters in the most OOC situations, and make it seem cannon. A Way Cool and Very Useful talent XD
proudhpreader chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
lovely story..i enjoyed it...cute
Dina Dissendium chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
ew that was too fluffy. what happened to "bad" Snape? there has to be a "bad" snape in a Hermione/Snape romance. Unless you are talking about Pansy/Snape.
3sixty5days chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
I think this is the 3rd time I've said this. Damn you have nice writing skills. ;) Keep it up and continue writting. These pieces of writing are the best of the best.
duj chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
marshmallow - yummy.
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
That was a great story. It was so sweet. :)