Reviews for Rivers Never Die
zye1 chapter 9 . 8/15
Aaww... Nice touch at the end of this chapter. Finally! *sigh* loving your series by the way. Thanks for writing this.
pikaree1 chapter 20 . 5/24
...PENGUINS?! :D
pikaree1 chapter 18 . 5/23
XD Ladies and gentlemen, Lin hath arrived.
pikaree1 chapter 17 . 5/23
...Be grateful, Chihiro. At least his stories are more believable than Higurashi's. He chose old person illnesses rather than, say, a common cold.
Also, I didn't know mai meant my. I only watched the dubbed version, but... did Kohaku speak in modern Japanese? It wouldn't be 'ore no' or 'boku no' or 'watashi no' or whatever he used to address himself? ...Meh. What do I know. You're the author. I'm the reviewer.
On that note, I'm sorry for my lack of reviews. I lost the password to my account and didn't want to go back and re-read and review after I found it again.
pikaree1 chapter 9 . 5/23
They disappeared, huh? Shame. I know it's a good thing, I'm going to miss their arguments.
...SHE REMEMBERS
pikaree1 chapter 5 . 5/23
XD Yeah, Kohaku. It's called blending in. (Not that Inuyasha's ever heard of it even with that baseball cap.) But they saw through him real easily...
pikaree1 chapter 4 . 5/22
:D Meeting :D
Honeybee.itz.Kata chapter 2 . 1/4
;) Hahahaha! Hahahaha! This chapter was hilarious! I loved the part when Lin's like: "Ok and what about sex? " and he's like: "I'm not ready yet I barely even know her!" And she answers: "Smooth dragon. Real smooth." Keep up this amazing story!
Alexia Colette chapter 4 . 10/10/2014
Your story is confusing
Guest chapter 17 . 7/30/2014
thanks for the word key i wouldnt have known what he said without it
Guest chapter 8 . 7/29/2014
are the different kohaku peopleish things competing for chihiro? oh and great story
Guest chapter 10 . 10/25/2012
Concidering how they interacted in the other stories I'm surprised Koji didn't recognize Haku.
Arcy911913 chapter 21 . 12/18/2010
Great job!
silverwolf chapter 9 . 4/7/2010
that was confusing...i couldnt tell who was talking or not
NoLifeButLives chapter 20 . 7/29/2008
awesome story!

please say there is a sequel