Reviews for The Trouble With Mating
HoneyBear84 chapter 9 . 2/7/2018
ok did not realise that this was an abandoned story, dam it not fair almost all the good ones are. Love it so far and seriously hope u will start updating it again one day soon
HoneyBear84 chapter 1 . 2/7/2018
omd r u trying to kill me with laughter lol, I mean dam it's the first chapter and I'm already pmsl
rosebud90 chapter 8 . 2/6/2018
Hope u update again soon
Qtsarahanne chapter 9 . 1/23/2018
Great start to the story, I hope you write more to at some point.
ZianaSue chapter 9 . 8/6/2017
How will Harry react when he realizes they took his baby? How will he react when he discovers all that dumbledore is hiding from him? How will he react when he realizes dumbledore is behind the new werewolf laws? And in essences has stolen his family from him?

I sense All Hell will break loose, and dumbledore will be the first to pay up.
lilyflower101 chapter 9 . 7/28/2015
Please don't stop!
CutseyRitska chapter 9 . 6/23/2015
Please please tell me this wasn't abandoned! If is so good and I feel for poor Remus.
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 9 . 3/2/2015
That is awful legislation. They need to get Fudge out of office soon before he ends up killing out the entire wizarding world. Fudge is no better than Voldemort. How did they know that Harry was pregnant and that the unborn child is Remus'? Will Sirius ever find out about Harry and Remus being mates? How will he react when he does find out? I hope that you'll update soon.
Ilaria-Jade-Phoenix-Slytherin chapter 4 . 3/2/2015
Good story, I no read no more if u no finish... muhahahahahahahaha!
AkiraNatsume chapter 9 . 11/2/2014
More chapters please.
rosebud90 chapter 9 . 10/6/2014
I hope to see more of this story wrote more soob
Remus' daughter chapter 9 . 6/25/2014
I love this update soon
The World in Black and White chapter 9 . 11/18/2013
I really love your stories! I know you haven't updated in forever and I think that's a real shame because I believe you're really talented and I just love your ideas. I hope nothings wrong and that you're all right and that the only reason for not being on in a while is just forgetfulness or busy school/work. I really hope you're okay. In any case, I would love it if you updated soon :). Like I said, I'm a huge fan of your stories and I really look forward to hopefully reading more soon!
katelaina1717 chapter 9 . 10/28/2013
Hoping for an update also where is Ron?
tazztazz chapter 9 . 7/10/2013
i hope that you carry this story on but i dont like how you killed harrys child i hate that you did that