Reviews for The Trouble With Mating
LovesHP chapter 9 . 9/24/2009
Please say you are going to finish this story...NOW :)
MareG8 chapter 9 . 7/22/2009
Please Please Please Post a new chapter... I'm begging here!

Pwetty Pwease! *Puppy dog eyes*
M.E.S 50 chapter 9 . 7/11/2009
This story was just getting exciting are you ever going to update it.
Chris-Phantomhive chapter 9 . 6/17/2009
continu the story allredy!

I love it
TheLampPostStation chapter 9 . 5/23/2009
More?
BSolomon chapter 4 . 3/1/2009
Why is Voldermort still living? Hint Hint Kill him now
hiro.At.SCHOOL chapter 9 . 1/1/2009
omg please finish your storie i love it so much
TeaSpices chapter 9 . 12/30/2008
YOU'D BETTER UPDATE SOON OR ALL THE REVIEWERS WILL BE CHASING YOU AROUND THE WEB WITH POINTY PITCHFORKS.
Bri2daAnne chapter 9 . 12/20/2008
lolz i hate 2 do this but plz write moore u die! lolz but plz really write some moore i really like it its good and well thought out
BSolomon chapter 9 . 11/12/2008
Where is Harry and the baby HE WAS ABDUCTED AT HIS POTTER Manor .WHERE WILL HE BE RETURNED TO? HOW WILL HE BE HELPED? please update soon
elven23 chapter 9 . 10/14/2008
I just stumbled across this story. Its amazing. I'm so sad that you never finished it, and let Harry tell Remus he didn't lose the baby.
MarieEsmeraldaDumbledore-Black chapter 9 . 9/20/2008
aw common I want more you haven't written in how long hello this is fall of 2008! and what happened to the mating scene you prmised on foreverfandom hmm?
whitetigercub chapter 9 . 9/20/2008
I hope that was satisfactory, I really, really do. Guys, I love all of you individually and thanks for the constant prodding and pushing for me to write more or die. I choose to write more. I hope you're all appreciative...These are your exact words but you haven't updated in 2 years. Have you abandoned the story or must we create a mob to hunt you down so that you will update? *G* LOL In all reality...I really hope that you do update this story.
animesnape21 chapter 9 . 7/11/2008
damn cliff hangers! i love this story but why the cliff hanger! update soon
zeo knight chapter 9 . 3/8/2008