Reviews for Gloriana
Budastis chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Wow, that was awesome. Its coherent and non traditional, very nice, great plot!
Melitza chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Very intriguing concept - and, as I said with "A Knight with Two Masters", I could completely see this as being canon. The Queen did seem fond of him - (and he did let her touch his face - tee hee! go Queen Elizabeth! _).

Ah yes. The story definitely had an aura of sadness about it, and yet even though it wasn't "meant to be" as it were, and even though that should be a "sad ending" (and, alas, even though I typically can't stand "sad endings" _) I couldn't help but to shiver a little and then grin madly at:

"That's not necessary, Alucard. I'll make history. Mark my words."

Done right with style, m'lady! Done right with style! Well written, provst!
Verdot chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
I haven't read the manga (god do I ever want to) but this is an interesting side story. Hmm... this relationship intrigues me. And you write it so well.

Way to go Elizabeth, turning him down. Such a strong figure.

Cendrillo
Strega Bella chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
This is probably the most realistic pure romance Alucard fic I read. It was sad and left some bittersweet taste on my mouth. Both did look like old lovers in the manga.
SirDracula chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
I first thought it was going to be Integra, the Queen was a pleasant change.
Ray chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
I'm glad I wasn't crazy and someone else caught the flirting! Good pairing.
Kabocha chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
Good job! you have proven to me that this pairing could work. (Not that I was really ever in doubt!)

I think that Elizabeth was especially well done.
Naraku chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
You have made me a QueenAlucard shipper. Now I feel I betray my AlucardIntegral pairing. But if it's in the past, no harm done.
CrowRavenSpirit chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
Never reviewed this one? I'm not into real person/fictional character but considering the manga, it fits well. Bittersweet. Alucard needs booty.

CrowRaven
Sabine chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
_

I love the interaction between Alucard and Her Majesty in the manga. You're so right, they could have been lovers. And this one-shot throws a lot of light.
Marisa Moonlight chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
Aw... they have such intriguing and sweet interactions. You stayed true to the relationship plus the logical romantic element that could have existed between those two decades ago.

Nice fluff.
Aranel-DiSonne chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
Poor Alucard! Thats a twist I havent met before; havin him fall for the queen
JediBenSkywalker chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
First, I thought another excellent AxI fic by you but the rarely written couple put me in warning. Vol 4 his Queen rare and obvious couple hints gave me the clue you meant Elizabeth. Yeah, I can see Alucard being her past lover, she's a logical choice predating Integra's birth.

My favorite part is the mirror talk. Very fairytale and bittersweet.
Zachiel chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
I dabble Queen/Alucard a bit. The only woman he apparently respects completely. Your interaction was true to the nature of the relationship as show in canon, pity most A/C fanbrats chose to use this type for their precious trites as if...

I loved Elizabeth's come back: mark history. Clever Princess.
Jan. McNeville chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
Aww! Her Majesty totally broke the Bad Vampy's heart! 'Fair play to the Queen!'

With this background, I could see Her Majesty playing matchmaker with her most loyal knight and pet vampire...which would just be neat.

Great story!