Reviews for Late Night
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
No spelling mistakes as far as I can see; a better use for commas could be used, though. ;)

Exactly the story I was looking for,

brittney
catgirld86 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Really cute! Good job!
sulou chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Sweet.
Perseverance chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
I love KK fluff. *Sobs.* It was so beautiful to read.
Konotsu chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
I like this. Its short and sweet!
Neko-Cat-Sama chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
I love this fluff! If you would like to improve your story even more I would suggest making it a tad bit longer.
KaoruKamiya307 chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
OMG! I loved this story! It was so sweet and fluffy! I love fluff! Thanks for the fluff!
bubblygoo chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
unuzed chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
That was so soft and sweet! very good written as well.

-silver0150
sueb262 chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Quiet and tender. I like the healing quality you get into this ficlet.
diego54 chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Dude, what happened to the citrusy sweetness? Otherwise, really nice.
Khrysalis chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Very sweet. Kenshin always saves Kaoru in one way, but she always saves him in another...this way.
sRoze chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
This story is so soft, so gentle, but it certainly is brimming with quiet love. At the very end when Kenshin whispered "Kaoru-dono", even if -dono is somewhat distancing, I feel that Kenshin's attached a degree of warmth and intimacy to that honorific. I like the gestures and movements too. It feels very gradual.. *sigh dreamily* Good job!
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
This was short but it was so adorable. I love stories where Kenshin and Kaoru grow closer emotionally. (It absolutely drove me nuts the way the anime TV series ended without any real closure on their relationship). I especially liked the ending where they sit companionably together until dawn. Great story!
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Nicely written, sweet story showing them getting closer and more comfortable in a very natural way.