Reviews for sour times
SimKat42 chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Good short story. Says a lot without overstepping its bounds
HerFlamesofFury chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
?

I don't get it, but it was a very intresting story. Bravo! Bravo!

Pls review my story. The Advenures of JJ: Snow Bunnies. I'm a new member of FF and I've loved JJ ever since I was a kid.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
I just want to tell you that I love Jazz Jackrabbit and I am a bit annoyed that this game isn't as popular as I know it could be with the right advertising. Thankfully, with the spirit of the fans, such as yourself, Jazz lives on. This was a very different story, kind of tragic. I'm glad you stayed true to Eva's character; she is a kind and gentle soul and even though she hates Devan with a passion, after she hears his side of the story, she feels sorry for him. It was cool to see Devan's point of view on this, too. I had never viewed him as anything more than a stupid turtle, but this fan fiction proved me wrong. Cliffy B and all those other people who created Jazz would be proud. Great job!
Kasey chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
Ya im doing good on this posting thing lol. This story was written really well, im not really sure who the people were or whatever so it was kinda weird. But i think i deffinatly like this new style of writing its very diffrent.
Sinusoidal Disruption chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
Ah, nothing like seeing the other side of the story. Not quite in line with the official game, but then thats what fanfiction is all about. Moving and definitely angsty.
Violet CLM chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
Interesting story. Good to see other writers in here. Obviously, it doesn't fit into the real story, but I guess there would be less impression if Devan (yes, it's "Devan" - nowhere is he called "Devon") walked away and got into a flying war machine.

I am a little curious about the neckline issue. Obviously, Eva's outfit in the first game has some extreme skin issues... but it's barely played upon at all. Why mention it twice, if it just disappears without doing anything to the plot?
Anna chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
Aww...poor Devon. I never really thought of it that way. You presented this extremely well, and I love your writing style.

Sucks to be a tortoise I guess.