Reviews for In the End
brucas224 chapter 4 . 7/21/2006
you have to get them together and the story is great please continue
nicole-gbsn chapter 4 . 1/10/2005
This story is great can't wait to read more.
CheerySarcasm chapter 4 . 11/7/2004
Cute update! Keep em coming!
otho.c.fan213 chapter 4 . 11/6/2004
update soon
otho.c.fan213 chapter 3 . 11/6/2004
loved it update soon
CheerySarcasm chapter 2 . 10/31/2004
Aww she called him Broody! sp cute!
was-an-angel chapter 2 . 10/29/2004
hey... great story! very well-written ...please update soon!
SR84 chapter 2 . 10/28/2004
Great story! Really like it so far. Update soon.
angelgirl46 chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
I think it is good so far
BeatlesLove chapter 2 . 10/28/2004
hey its cool but you should make chapters longer.

update soon
cherrymfzb chapter 2 . 10/28/2004
hey. good second chapter. like how you're building up the brooke and lucas. also, in about the middle of the chapter anna asks where her brother is, and i think its supposed to say 'has anyone seen my brother and brooke' but instaed it says 'has anyone seen my brother and felix'. but anyways, good job on this chapter, keep writing and i can't wait to read more.
bLuEyEs716 chapter 2 . 10/28/2004
Good, good! I'm still looking forward to some Brucas though. Cute how Brooke made a mistake and said 'Broody', poor Lucas. But then again, poor Brooke too. Continue!
otho.c.fan213 chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
i liked the first chapter. hope you update. can' wait for brooke and felix. i say they are in the broom closet in the next . just a guess.
bLuEyEs716 chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
Good story! I will read more if you PROMISE there will eventually be some Brucas! I'm a #1 fan! (Hence the screen name...) It's good to see another Brucas story on these bords! (Just don't take forever to update like most of these people do! LOL) CONTINUE!
cherrymfzb chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
hey i like your story so far. i like the way it sounds so far. a few things, seperate your story into paragraphs and when they talk bc its easier to read. other than that, keep it up and i cant wait to see where you take this.