Reviews for The Joys of Growing
Jaist Majere chapter 3 . 2/20
I know this hasn't been updated since 2005 but...a talent like yours must be complimented. This was just brilliant. Bloody brilliant. Captured everything perfectly, the setting, the characters, the over-all feel, everything. Humorous and sweet, it is so well done, one would think it was part of the show or at least an OVA. My favorite line was the fabulous nails(of course) but I also loved the end, you do not suck! You brought back Roy and his making up the stories Edward could have told to lie from the first chapter. Again perfect. Thank you so much for your work, this will be one of my top favorites for a long time to come. Well done. :)
Puckabrinaluver chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
Lolololololol! It's about twelve AM, and I just burst out laughing reading this story, but I woke up my family. Me being grounded is totally worth it, though!
roughdiamond5 chapter 3 . 8/7/2010
A combination of humor and sweet moments that never felt out of character...well, I say I have grounds to add this to my favorites. This is the type of story I look for in fanfiction, the one where characters grow in their relationships with each other, and though your spelling could use some help, I say you've done very well. Thank you!
Kristen Sharpe chapter 3 . 7/27/2009
Oddly, I think I laughed less at young Ed's declaration of his prettiness and more at the Fullmetal Alchemist's positively fabulous nails. Of course, I chuckled a lot over the course of this fic. It was equal parts cute and funny and sweet just where it needed to be.
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 3 . 8/11/2006
This is a very delightful story but it really picked up with the addition of Riza. And the idea of Ed singing that he's pretty will haunt me for...well, a very long time.

The ending was very sweet and I enjoyed it muchly!
Fire Pixy chapter 3 . 2/23/2006
...And you said you suck at endings? [smiles] As for all of your stories, this one rocks.[waves flag saying Toby-chan]and now I shall go read more of your wonderful fanfics
Dark Inu Fan not logged in chapter 3 . 1/13/2006
heh, there's nothing like completely humilating the nearest boy with long-ish hair! at my sweet 16, my friends and I 'attacked' our 'older brother' figure (with shaggy hair too) and gave him a makeover. surprisingly, he has the same lipstick that looks good on both of us! and blue eyeliner went splendedly with his eyes! at least edward could cover up the nailpolish with his gloves! keep up the good work, dark
Kaori-chan92 chapter 3 . 1/8/2006
I LOVE THIS STORY!IT'S PERFECT!XD
MastahChibeh chapter 3 . 8/27/2005
Edward Elric- The Pretty Princess Alchemist! XD Oh god! That was hillarious! Keep up the good work *Cheesy Thumbs up*

-Takkie-Sensei
K. A. Maples chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
*snicker* I bet the Elric boys are really looking forward to when Winry goes through menopause.
Panku Tasuku chapter 3 . 8/3/2005
Pretty-Princess-Edward-Elric! xD Oh my god, this story was one of the BEST FMA stories I have ever read. It made me crack up so much, great job. xD
Runa chapter 3 . 7/6/2005
LOL! loved the story! HILARIOUS! u gotta make a similar, or a sequal to it! Ur ending was great too!
Laura chapter 3 . 6/29/2005
that story had me laughing over and over. great story man!

hope that you write another one soon.
Alec Ikiiki chapter 3 . 6/19/2005
This is just too priceless. Even though it's short, I Love the fic. Very funny and VERY enjoyable. Question is, did they ever find out that Winry is NOT going to die?
Yoh's girl chapter 3 . 3/18/2005
You hadn't updated in a while. But, I am glad you did becuse its so funny.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »