Reviews for Penitencia
The calling chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
This was amazing
Shinjite Florana chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
I'm dead. this killed me. You killed me. I'm dead.

Very powerful story, fantastic writing. incredible look at Inuyasha and his identity.
Wenchster chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
I love your InuYasha/Kagome stories! Will you think about writing more for them? Maybe a chapter story? Your just so so so good at writing them, its unbelievable.
A-game chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
I'm confused...what exactly happened here?...please tell us because i may have skiped it during reading maybe.
Love chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Nooo! It can't end there! Gah that was so sad!
KneeSan chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I mean it sucked. In the way that it was so depressing and and ended not happy. But I loved it! In the way it was so well writted and had me so involved. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Gosh it hurts even more for her.
pApAw chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
WTF? why didnt he followed her... so sad..

but this is sooooooo good. love it..though sad... :((

-paw
alwaysNaruHina chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Nice story. Sequel would be great or maybe this story from Kagome's POV.
kirr1001 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
so emotional and so damn sad! but so amazing too
chinochan-inulover chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
One of the best angsts I've ever read. Definitely. I'll follow your work from now on.

-Chino
Littlebug21 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
so sad... so very... very... sad. i hate sad endings and when ever there is a sad ending i always find ways of making them happy, if not for my own unposted stories then inside my imagination. i wish all stories had happy endings so now when i have free time i'll think up my own happy ending for this story. this was very well writen and i can only hope that in the end inuyasha doesn't give a damn for what the humans think and makes kagome his again. keep up the good work and consider the feelings of all the fragil hearted fans that read your next story. with the deepest sinserity, good luck (sorry for the seriousness, i usually get this way when i read sad stories).
raraland chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
one ques: so does kagome really know his real reasons or just think that was just a one night stand?

otherwise, it's an awesome oneshot. can't believe I didn't find this earlier! it'd be awesome if there's a sequal for this. ;D

kimiko
vucizalis chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Gah what an angsty story. Made me want to cry.
MissieMae chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Yep, thats definitely the sound of my heart breaking. Oh InuYasha.

I can't be mad at him because he's really only thinking about Kagome's welfare, but damnit.

Be selfish this time, Inu.

This was really amazing, you felt the hesitation he had and the felt just how hard it was for him.

I'm such a sucker for a happy ending, so this one really puts a damper on my happiness after knowing they moved forward, only to be falling back two steps behind.

Really amazing piece.