Reviews for Rain
Viggar chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Aw, nice work! I really like it!
FireDitto chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Very heart felt.

What more can I say? Wonderfully written, easy to read, and, again, heart felt. The characters are realistic and kept as they should be - no bounding around in that lovely OOC world thats over that there hill -points-

Thanks XD

FireDitto
yumemiruhana chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
i think im gonna cry
Hanita-chan chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
:( Aw, it's so sad. But then hopeful. But then sad again.

I adore it.
0123456789012345 chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Lovely! Thank Raidersrule76, he recommened this to me...Anyway, this was a rather good story, I like it!

~Queenie~
Raidersrule76 chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
Nice... I like storms alot too. I used to live in a pretty stormy place. I guess... I guess I kinda took them for granted, 'cause now in frickity San Diego there ARE NO STORMS! Anyway... Great story. I really liked it. Terra sucks. Bye!
Papersak chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
There is so not enough RxBB hugs of cuteness like this out there... it's good to see (or read, actually) a friendship between them rather than an actual like... love relationship.
NovaSky chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
Not bad. Rain huh, you should keep going you can have a good love story here.
PhoenixSong4232 chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
YAY! I loved this it was awesome! Very well written. I'd like to see more work done by you...anyway that was great. I miss Terra too! *sniff* *sniff* i really hope she comes back!
emmarosa chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
wow...good stoey!
Yasona Black chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
love it
Catty Engles chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
That was really great, I like stuff like this. It isn't mushy, but gets the point across, although it didn't even seem R/B. It was just a cute friend ficette. Raven almost acted as a surrogate mother to him rather than a potential love interest. And it makes sense, she would be the only one to really make him open up like that. I can't see Cyborg or Robin or anyone pay attention like that. Nice job, thought provoking, and intimate!

-Cat
BunnyKat chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
(Bunny)

I really liked this fic. It seems like something the characters would really do.

:D
The Raven's Wings chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
Oh my god. That is spectacularly done. major major kudos. also, the timeline is kinda odd. at least to you maybe give a timeline somehow? it's kinda confusing. but, once again, that is a great story. you've got talent. it shows.

~Birds of a feather must always flock together, so you will always know where to find me~
TtRavenFan1 chapter 1 . 10/27/2004