Reviews for Because I Can
Kinetic-Psychopathy chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Da fuck?!
C.C chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
You know that feeling...that strange rush of adrenaline...that you get when all you want to do is watch somebody suffer in the most horrid way possible? Like, worse then seeing them ripped to shreds, burned in flames, or...like this case...raped? Just...something to throw them off the edge of nothingness and into hell itself...if not worse.

That's basically how I feel about Zim right now.

And I must say you really pulled off the sadistic nature very well.
Phantom of Spades chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Shit, that was just... Wow. xD I love it. It's rape without pleasure for either of them. Truly amazing. Very IC, too.
Princess of Despair chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
I loved it.
animeninjaNIPPON chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
awesome! incredibly IC, too! kind of creepy, though, but well-written.
justwakeup chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
sick...twisted...sadistic...

I LOVED it
andalitebandit-6 chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
Geez, I've had this story in my favorites for a while now, and I can't believe I forgot to review it...Haha! Yes it it very not nice slash, but that's what's so nice about it! I ludge this! So very much so! Evil Zim! heeheehee!
golgatha b chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
i didnt see that coming cool though
LAni chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
I usually hate slash, but this story I really liked. It is the only slash story I have ever liked.
752 chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
Hmm, I like. This is a plausible slash fic, unlike most other ZADRs that include both of them screaming about hating each other but quickly proceed to 'falling in love' and screwing each other senseless. Evil Zim is really in-character, as is 'submissive-and-hating-himself-for-it' Dib. Great description with vivid details. Awesome.

-Ette
Hoppo chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
Hee, it's not what I expected the story to be about, but it's still cool...

Amazing job!
Azeituna chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
I love Zim y Dib slash but it can be better is a good experiment i really like continue
OniHime chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
Poor Dib, but awsome fic. I like the way Zim plays his part. his POV is perfect for a fic like this. It just so great. Thanks.

~OniHime
fukkafyla chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
Now, this kind of slash I like. No nonsense about fluffy emotions and reproductive organs. Excellent idea and well written.