Reviews for Seducing a Nymph
Kuri333 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
*Oh wow*. I actually said that aloud after finishing reading this chapter. I've read all your previous fics and they were really good (I'm sorry for not reviewing them earlier, I was just caught up with the pace of the story).

But, this... this is a masterpiece. I've been reading fanfic for a little more than 2 years and I've been reading since... well, forever. I can honestly say this is the best M-rated (R-rated) piece I've ever read. It's just sweet and tender and exciting. It has a great pace and it reveals itself just right.

You have a talent for lemon!

Cheers!
Sushi K chapter 7 . 7/14/2011
well, it may be about teaching remus to seduce tonks, but it was written in an interesting way!
no one who matters chapter 7 . 6/11/2011
I don't usually like reading this type of thing. It always seems to feel indecent, but this is wonderfuly written, and I have enjoyed reading it. You captured it in a way that is delicate, and yet isn't dirty. I love all of your stories, and I love that poor Remus finally feels wanted. You are very talented!
madAmeSaysWhAt chapter 7 . 6/8/2008
Nice... I just can't really picture it actually happening. You know?
face towards the dawn chapter 7 . 4/9/2008
is the chocolate lovers without lovers club now chocolate lovers with lovers?
Owl Emporium chapter 7 . 11/22/2007
Haha, I liked your AN at the end lol. :]
Kileaiya chapter 2 . 7/7/2006
I blame you for all the smutty images I have running about my mind and the incessant need I had to write a bit of smut myself. Though, I fear my characterizations are awfully ooc. I’m afraid to post it anywhere. O.o Anyhow, I love how you don’t need to get into course language to get the point across.
Vitreum chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
"My woman"-perfect. I also liked how the whole scene wasn't emotionless smut. It had feelin'.
Bardlover chapter 7 . 3/22/2006
Good story. : D
Bardlover chapter 2 . 3/22/2006
I think it's great that you keep you stories clean enough for younger readers but also write these outtakes. Good job.
Bardlover chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Good chapter...reading on.

Yes, five minutes and I'm already in recession from no Nymph vs. Wolf.
sorrowful love-Xemall chapter 3 . 3/7/2006
this is AWSOME! it is really good and i love it!
NarHeryn chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
This is an awsome story... I think I'll go sit in a snowbank for a while...
purebristles chapter 7 . 1/10/2006
Remus Lupin had the correct word to describe this fic: guh. Thanks for making it heat up here.
purebristles chapter 3 . 1/10/2006
I think I need to print these out and show them to someone. You don't mind if we, uh... revise for finals in real life, do you? :)