Reviews for Dreaming of a White Christmas
Cupcake Mojo chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Ah... Christmas with the Losties (in August, for me) was great. Thanks for writing this! This really got me in the holiday spirit (in August). Great job!

-Tori

P.S. Have a Merry Christmas and a Pippin New Year.
claire4charlie chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Its very good. Inspired me to do a stroy. I like the way you write. I wish i could write like you.
sUmMeRiTh chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
I've gotten to this a little late. Oh well. I absolutely loved it, very sweet. And my favorite pairings ;) Amazing job.
Lost Ink chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
I'm feeling very grateful to your persistant plot-bunnies, this was really sweet. Well worth the read. Your unexaggerated portrayal of characters is somewhat refreshing (with fanfiction people tend to get carried away)and I really like Claire and Charlie so you win brownie points! Go you!
Squire chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
Wistful but wonderful al the same! I just loved this :)
Merrie chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
What a lovely story. :-) I especially loved the small Kate/Sawyer moment. Very nice. ;-)
megelizabethvh88 chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
Aww...that was v. sweet!
Kristina chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
Hi.. your story is reallyy good!It looked like it took a lot of time.. And you followed the characters soo carefully.. i hope you write more

:-)
Morbid Muse chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
Aw. That is such a cute story. Well done.
timebomb87 chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
what an incredibly beautiful story! Very heartwarming :) I think you've made my day lol. And, considering it's less than 2 months until christmas, I find it perfectly legitimate to begin the singing of ridiculous holiday songs! *Oh the weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful. so if we've no place to go, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow*

Warm Christmas fuzzies for all! :D
Christina B chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
Ooh...this is soo cute! I love the whole idea of the Secret Santa thing. It might not be Christmas, but this is still a wonderful little fic. And I absolutely LOVED the Charlie and Claire thing. Once again terrific job!
Becky Greenleaf chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
Oh...how sweet! I'm a huge Charlie/Claire fan. This is such a well-written story. I liked the ideas for the gifts, as well. I look forward to reading your other Lost fanfiction. This is a lovely story!
deranged666 chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
that was the best story. you kept everyone in character perfectly. i loved it. it was hte best, i swear.
Liz chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
Oh, absolutely lovely! I'm a big fan of Charlie/Claire, so this really warmed my heart. And Walt...aw. So cute. Great job!
BrienneofThrace chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
LOVELY! LOVELY! LOVELY! Brilliant idea, and well-written! I was so scared that there wasn't going to be mention of Charlie and then not only was there charlie, but charlie/claire! woot!