Reviews for Codex Argenteus
SimpleIsSmart chapter 6 . 8/16/2014
OMG. YOU GOT TO CONTINUE THIS. WAKE UP PEOPLE! This tangy, cute yet awkward pair needs more stories! Seriously, the fact that both of them hate each other makes it more cute .
DangoDaikazaku chapter 6 . 4/20/2011
hehehe
MoonyuE chapter 6 . 1/24/2009
MxI and AAxS are always amusing for me XD

I love how you put those lines from manga.
blacksand1 chapter 6 . 11/28/2008
This was awesome XDD Aw, both Enrico AND Anderson need to confess their sins (shakes her head) Boys will be boys XDD Alucard is back, hoorah! D
RegalPurple chapter 6 . 12/28/2005
Wow!

I just love this story.

I love it when Hellsing and the Vatican has to play nicely around each other (especially Integra and Enrico, 'cause fun is always insured!).

Perfectly wrote, and I just love the little details here and there that make the characters all the more realistics.
Liberated Dragon chapter 6 . 8/4/2005
This was fantastic. I loved the Alexander/Seres interaction. His poor "pure" mind was having a fit. The kiss and the following blades was cute. I could so see the absolutely infuriated look on Alexander's face as he chucks the blades at Seres.

I wish there was more of this coupling, especially with the playing and teasing. I'm sure Alexander is great to tease...if you're not afraid of a few chucked bayonets.
honeymead1066 chapter 2 . 6/17/2005
I have tried not to comment on your spelling and grammar because I love your fics. But honestly; "they had long bears growing on their chins"! You really ought to get somebody competant to check your fics. It's not just the spelling; you often miss words or put them in the wrong order. I'm very sorry. I really do admire your work. However I feel that I would be doing you a disservice if I did not comment.
Endless Rhapsody chapter 6 . 3/21/2005
Woah, I can't believe I liked those couples but I did! Great fic )
Bookette chapter 6 . 3/21/2005
This is just too funny. Keep it up.
Fey chapter 6 . 3/8/2005
Cool story, one of the best takes on both ships.
catgirl26 chapter 6 . 3/7/2005
:D I can just see Anderson, trying to hide that big ole' canon in his coat. A little souvenir from his time with Draculina...lol. And yikes, never new Integra had that much pent up sexuality in her! Great fic!
catgirl26 chapter 4 . 3/7/2005
Integra's plan has me interested here...good thing this is done, because it saves me from having to wait for updates!

Again, the interaction between Anderson & Seras is hilarious.
catgirl26 chapter 3 . 3/7/2005
Oh man, I love that image of poor Anderson, clinging to Seras' leg, trying not to look up her skirt. :D Absolutely hilarious!
Ven chapter 6 . 2/26/2005
A proper ending for a great story. The kiss was steamy.
wage shenron chapter 6 . 2/15/2005
Please do sequal. I really want some more anderson/seras