Reviews for Just Because
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I think that at first, Batman must have been a bit confused.
broken-trinkets chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
amazing! loved how you captured Diana's giving nature. the ending was not unexpected, but funny nonetheless. keep it up!
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
"She composed herself and thought about what this man needed. One word: Laxative."

I almost cried laughing at that part.

I liked this story
Not here anymore 12 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
haha love it! so great!
Golden Diamond chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
This is cute. I love it! I do! It's funny! Idk how to explain it but I really like it! Go Wonder Woman! The JL is so lucky to have a girl like u with them! Anywho I really did enjoy this story! Off to the next one!
AllThatGlistens chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Now that's entertaining and really quite sweet.
Tracey Claybon chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Ah - the ending was PRICELESS, and a much needed laugh to bright a hectic holiday!

Tracey
alittlesummerwine chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Hilarious! You should write a sequel where he does get to see a little Victoria's Secret!
Diana chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Hi, that was lovely, you should write a sequel, please! we need to see what is going to happen with Batman and Diana, i mean they have to end up together, please!
HeyBats chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
I got a good laugh out of this. Nice job. Humor is hard to write but you nailed it.
waterangel18 chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
Very funny. Good job!
Kyoko Kasshu Minamino chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
CUTE! I like this, it's quite good!

Lotsa fun to read, I enjoyed this very much!

Keep it up!
osadjsapomao chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
hahhahha. That was AMAZING! LAXATIVE! HAHHAH! I was laughing so hard! Aw! Wouldn't it be funny if Batman did put the lingerie on? Oh come on, you mean I'm the only one who pictured it? Meh...Good story! It's a big change from all the other over-dramatic stories (like mine). I'll look for more of your work!

-Batman rules!