Reviews for Traveling Companions
CardboardCreative chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
One word: awesome.

enjoyed it a bunch! :D
MariShal chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Loved it, everything! John & Chiana's friendship is so nice and cute, I love their "relationship" :-)

Also great John & Aeryn angst, they are a great couple!

I will read more, I am a new fan :-)
Picture Girl chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
What can I say? Once again, perfect.
angie b chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
LOVE your stories! the way you write John and Chi's complex relationship is a pleasure to read. Aeryn's desperation to reconnect with John is spot on, she's trying so hard and John isn't ready, such a painful time in their relationship. wonderful job
mayanscaper chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
Wow. you did it again. Your Chiana is becoming more and more real as you write her. Poor John is hurting bad. This is the beginning of the Lakkah use. It is interesting but plausible that you have Chiana sharing in the use. I wonder what that will do as time progresses and we see the characters back on Earth. That little bump Chiana gives D'Argo during Terra Firma's present buying scene suddenly has more meaning about forgiveness.

Thanks for the complement. I really am enjoying your writing.
jill chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
Wow! I usually don't review, but you really have the characters down. I could really hear them. That is something that is rare to find in Farscape fic. Great job!
MyLuckyStars chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
Good story. This was such a sad time in the whole scheme of things , and it made for great emotions to write a story off of. It also flowed nicely, nothing seemed rough or forced.
Florida Redleg chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
Wow! Great, great piece. Your characterizations are wonderful. Fantastic John and Chi interaction.

Very well written.

Thanks.
eScapefreak chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
Deep down John always wants to kiss the princess. But will the princess ever be able to give him what he wants. Great use of Chiana and John's close relationship here. This bittersweet story shows their true love for one another.
Layce74 chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
This story is incredibly good!