Reviews for My Ran neechan
fanfiction owner chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
your story is great but the end is unfinished well you are a good author not just good but very good author i went to get more copy of it because i really really like it and i wish that this will continue longer because i'm expecting on it cause i know it will hit larger...
samanthawiperd chapter 3 . 5/9/2015
THE LOVE OF SHINICHI AND RAN:
one day ran found out that conan is shinichi but ran is keeping that in mind well shinichi doesn't know it either it starts when ran usually get the blankets and pillows to wash up but when she get the blanket or the pillow of conan she reflect the that smell before it was familiar to her that smell before no wonder that smell is from Conan's t-shirt or blankets well conan didn't notice it, well ran just investigate it and not just investigate she also did a DNA from conan and shinichi but usually she really did found out it that they were one well she blushed when she know it at first because she remembered the adventures that she do like taking a bath together with conan and kissed him and hug him and of course she confess to her what she feel about shinichi well her eyes was full of anger like a dragon after that, when conan come home well he was frightened because when he was home well he first see the dragon eyes of ran he feels like she will punch him to death, well when conan says are you ok ran neechen well as if ran said how will I become ok shinichi when conan here that well his eyes were wide open conan said to ran that ''ha what are you saying ran neechan'' don't play dumb shinichi, can't you confess because if you won't confess I'll punch you to death until you confess the truth shinichi well shinichi replied the truth ok ran the truth is we were one ran said what happened well it's a long story ran it's because of the black organization ran replied ''are you kidding me shinichi what are you talking about'' do you think I have forgive you that easily I know ran THE TRUTH IS I LOVE YOU RAN

SORRY FOR THE SHORT STORY BECAUSE I'M ON RUSHED HOURS
samantha B chapter 3 . 5/6/2015
college chapter ran and shinichi:
when they graduated in high school shinichi decided to follow ran wherever she school in college when it was a start to there first day of class ran wondered who will be her new classmate or new teacher well when she chose the day class that's the time she wondered about it, but when she say ''hello'' well she was shocked because nothing new happened because when she looked the face of her classmates it was still the classmate before when she was a high schooler even shinichi was there and shinichi said ''yo ran'' like shinichi always said well and ran's partner of her seat was shinichi well it's because he request it from there new teacher well as if he know the new teacher because it's his auntie so they're partners of ran well shinichi always stares ran's face but when ran stares at him schinichi turn away his eyes quickly, as ran eat shinichi request to her to eat in a restaurant well as if it was a special table that shinichi prepares for the two of them there were candles with the red leaves of the rose was spread on the table well it known was date!...
Anime Lady PIMP chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
Im glad she didn't die! My heart would have broke /3
yuko kudo chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
What a fantastic story! Really made me cry because I love shinichi ran and ofcourse my little conankun
Matsushita Anna chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
The sorrow of Shinichi is OMGSH! LOVING IT! Is the story done? :P
Sumire and Xioa chapter 3 . 6/11/2009
This my friend is the sadest most heart breaking thing I have ever read. For that I salute you!
Kari Minamoto chapter 3 . 8/25/2007
I really liked this different twist on telling Ran what happened. Very well done.

~Kari Minamoto
Basser chapter 3 . 4/15/2006
Oh my. That was nearly tear-jerking... I'll refrain from tossing the word 'poor' around willy-nilly... But sheesh! Shinichi's so messed up.. And, you're right, Ran probably WOULD try to suicide if she ever found out. Sad, very sad.

And somehow I have a smile on my face. Good job, good job. ;)
hittocerebattosai chapter 3 . 12/10/2005
CUUTE! very very cute!
WW chapter 3 . 6/29/2005
is this going to end tradegy? I hope not! Please get Shinichi and Ran back together!
Mujide chapter 3 . 6/18/2005
Ohh...Very cool! Kawaii ending! I really liked this, it made me think someone was going to get hurt in the end, and it made me panic at first (lol, I'm a dork)...I really really liked this! -
AntiSora chapter 3 . 5/24/2005
Damn, I was hoping it would be the other way around. I think it would have been funny if she got to the roof, only to see him about to jump off. Heh heh heh... Yes, I do have a sick sense of humor. Anyway, good story overall. Very nice.
Doro-sensei chapter 3 . 4/15/2005
I CRIED. I. CRIED. T_T

The end made me cry. Pretty good job ...I enjoyed it. I think Shinichi was a bit TOO romantic, and...well, both of them were out of character, but all we can do is imagine right now how he will break it to her, that sweet, sweet angel...His suffering...right...

Anyway, good job. An enjoyable, decently endowed read.
kentaru chapter 3 . 3/27/2005
Nice fic. Exept for some words you split in two and some you put together. This only occurs in the first two chapters and you've improved your writing much in the third chapter.

Even if Ran at first seems OOC I think she's as much in character as she could be. This fic is DARK and it is rare for DC fics. Keep up the good work
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »