Reviews for The Distance Between
JayLiyah chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Hey.. I really hope you continue this, I'd like to see where this goes. I wonder why they broke up? Please update..
nothing chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
so.. you want to contiue this or what? Cause I'm still waiting for the next chapter... If you won't then its a shame...
Apocalypse Spirit chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
Hey nice stuff ova there, from now on i'll read your work more often. Really engaging story. If u like anything to be reviewed just email me, i'll read it. _#
Beyond Destiny chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Hey_! I got my account back! Finally! Anyway.. I like this one too! Obviously... Whatever... But I really do like this one! So are you still going to do that thing I suggested or what?
bittersweet partings chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
this is really good, especially since it starts out with squall being all torn inside...keep writing
nothing chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
Hey.. I'm someone from xanga... I was looking for a friend in xanga, and you sounded a lot like her... But anyway... I love your fic... Believe me it's great.. You better write some more you know...
Rikke Leonhart chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
*does first comment dance*

Very nice, I want to hear more.
iheartrainbows chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
aww this was really good, i liked how you worte it! im kind of confused though...is squall hurting her or comforting her? im confused because im just me, but i loved it alot! keep up the good work! am i your first reviewer? (my bad if im not) but if i am, than yay!