Reviews for Glass Tears
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Did I read this story somewhere else? I could swear I've commented on it before and how much I enjoyed the imagery. No matter, I'll comment on it here and we'll both be happy, y/y?
Z LOT847 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
i say this as someone with no experience in writing, but i think that this story is the best written one i have ever read. there's one more author in my favorites list.
sarah chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
I love it I really like how you didn't make them say I love you

or enything. This story was is great you should deffently writte

more.
Interesting chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Cute:)
Air Bender Yutakia chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
This story was very good, and very realistic. I could see it happening in the series, with the same words and thoughts. Its really good.
SilverFlameoftheWindScar chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Aww, that was sweet. Are you gonna keep this a one-shot or add in another chapter...or something else? I was just wondering. That was...aww.
EaglesSpirit chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
*smiles* this... this... this was simply beautiful and very touching. right on!

Phoenix
Elvenseraph123 chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Very touching fic. I think you described the rain perfectly. I get like that sometimes too and I just sit and stare out the window not really thinking about anything but just kinda floating.

P.S. I'd really appreciate it if you updated your other fanfic Veil.
Phyco girl chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
You really have a talent for writing. You're a great author and all your fanfics are too beautiful for words. I mean it.
Hiei098 chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
Whoa... that... was... Deep.

you should be a poetry writer.

I loved that story keep writing!
Morgri chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
I donno when this was written, but I just stumbled upon it, and it really really enjoyed. Thanks for writing.

Morgri
Freya Bobbissimo chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
This went right on my favorites list. :D Your style of writing is beautiful. I applaud you.

Excellent one-shot. I adore EdxWinry.
Marie chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
That was cute. You did a good job.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
So swet! update more please!
Walis chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Very poetic, meaningful, and yet satisfyingly fluffy at the same time! _ Fabulous job. I simply loved it. Hope to read more EdxWinry from you soon!