Reviews for The House of Strife
Addictive chapter 7 . 11/10/2004
Oh... so that's how it all began! So blame it all on Barret the Bear? heheh LOL

Poor Aeris... even though Cloud hurt her so much she still managed to show hiim how much she loves her. Lemme guess, the part when Cloud saw her in the window before he got run over by a truck was a way for him to just stare at Aerith before he dies? Okay, confusing you... uhm... Like Aerith wants him to die too because she wants him to be with her!

Did I make sense? -.-'

oh never mind! GREAT STORY!
Addictive chapter 6 . 11/10/2004
oh yeeah! This is the best chapter ever!

Scared me...
Addictive chapter 5 . 11/10/2004
I'm so shocked at this chapter... that's why I wanted to review it even if my intention is to only read it and not review (coz I normally don't review).

Anyway the Kairi seeing Sora thing is really creepy for me. Imagine seeing dead people... brr...
Hokuto Sumeragi chapter 2 . 11/10/2004
I really like the way you manipulated "The Grudge" and used it for this fic and parodied it. yeah. so cool.

And it still hasn't lost its scare and creepy factor that's 100% enough not to make me sleep tonight again! Same effects from the movie.
Hokuto Sumeragi chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
Oh dear... you killed Tseng!

But then again, great story going on in here!

heheh. Onizuka... yes, I know him. The blonde guy from GTO... who wears the white suit... reminds me of Rufus, though, but now you've mentioned about Old Man. *laughs*

Good one!
NUTZ chapter 2 . 11/1/2004
okay, it's 10:36 pm and after Sora showed-up in middle of the chapter I just scrolled down. Can't finish those chapters tonight. Too creepy for meh _ *can't stand horor*
SetsuntaMew chapter 7 . 10/30/2004
Oh, wow. Really good and freaky. I liked it, even though almost everyone did end up dying in the end. Oh well _
Sai-ryo Aura Feana chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
O.O D mn... that was wierd... but good! Please continue!