Reviews for Tell the boy
Guest chapter 11 . 4/16/2013
i love the ending. good thing you made this one.
xSakuraBlossom chapter 11 . 12/12/2010
I really enjoyed this story! Personally, the sad ending was... Better, I guess I would say, but probably because you planned the sad ending and wrote the happy one only as a request. I like happy endings myself, but I felt the sad one was written better. All in all, a very good fic, I loved it!

Great job, keep writing~
ParnWellWishes chapter 9 . 9/14/2010
when they were visiting the grave, i almost cried...
tinjhi10 chapter 11 . 9/6/2009
weah~ i can't believe i haven't read this before!

waah~ i'm practicaly screaming my head off as i was reding this! i really love this!

I love how angsty it had been and i was like totally crying when Fuji and Tezuka died..! TT_TT I really love your style of writng.., i could really feel the emotion and i definitely had to make a review.. i'm really sorry i wasn't able to review earlier.., i somehow just found this story today and i'm really glad i found it!

I'm so hapy! I love this story so much!

Nya~ hope you write more good stuffs like this! _

sorry for my rambling but i was really touched by the story and it somehow inspired me to write a story about them and i would like to thank you for writing this wonderful fic! hehehe..

kei, i'm really sorry for my stupid ramblings!
a1y-puff chapter 11 . 12/27/2007
Hey, I've stumbled to this fic, directed by Vierblith _

I know it's kinda late to comment but I love this so much .

I love the sad ending. first time I cried from a fic .

The happy ending seemed a bit rushed but since they ended up happy, I'm glad. but I stil prefer the sad one. it's so beautifully sad T_T

thanks for the great ezuFuji fic _
HakuxSnow chapter 11 . 10/9/2007
got to comment again- plz post this on LJ if u can, because then I would have another excuse to read it again. D *cried all over again*
HakuxSnow chapter 5 . 10/9/2007
Lol "Fuji giggled as Eiji got hit by a double dose of the ‘Tezuka’s glare’.

/Damn. He inherited it too./"

laught out loud! No one can ever match ur sense of humor
HakuxSnow chapter 2 . 10/9/2007
*cry cry* Can't stop the tears... heart-breaking story...
Jingy5 chapter 11 . 6/11/2007
aww man i love this fic lol i cried soo much.. not just for the original ending.. i cried for most of them 'speaking' lol well except Inui's own, his was happy :D and yea you were soo right, they always killing of Fuji it's about time Tezuka died to ne? lol

lovely lovely lovely fic and Kunisuke is just adorable lol
amynaoko chapter 11 . 5/13/2007
Hai! i found your fic and i really love it, its so beutiful, and Kunisuke its so cute i really liked this boy, and about the finals i really liked both, congratulations
KaL KeY chapter 11 . 2/2/2007
i liked it, both ways. the first one made me want to cry from saddness, but laugh as well. the second ending makes me just smile, to be happy. i think its relly good, that your a good author, and i like suke-chan! hes so cute! like kuni-chan but like fuji-co too!
Snowberrie chapter 9 . 1/24/2007
Aw! I love it... it made my cry seeing Fuji AND Tezuka die ;p, but it was wonderful.. D
merissala chapter 11 . 12/12/2006
that was weird. I accidently skipped the first epilouge so i was like, "WTF? where is it?"

then i remembered i clicked the next button twice. -_-...

anyways. i love ur style of writing, very nice! i like the sad beginning better though, it felt as if you might have written with ur emotions like, if i had done that, how would i feel? or something like that. maybe you didn't but it seems like it. the happy ending was nice too, love the first epilouge too. like when they all meet on the first snow? WOW. LOVES. 0

nice story! :D hope to see you again sometime! :D
merissala chapter 8 . 12/12/2006

I am unbelievabled.

yes. that's a word.

in my dictionary. :D
nicole chapter 11 . 11/28/2006
i love your stories about tezuka and fuji lol.. they're may favourite characters!