Reviews for Venom
Tauguste5 chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
That is so Sam and I love Venom I don't wear it a lot but my cousin let me borrow it a few times
Rose-Aki chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Good idea and well written :)
frances chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
wow its real?! thats awesome!
LoneWoolfette chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I love Sam! I hope someday I cowboy up enough to do something like that... I'll put it on my bucket list!
The1967TARDISat221B chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
hehehehehhe thats really funny. i liked it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I loved your description of venom so much that I ordered some for myself. I love it! I took it to work and had a friend try and she acted just like Tucker did- it was almost word for word as she went running for the water fountain ;)
DPfruitloop chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Awww so fluffy!
Sarah Serena Rose chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Totally sweet! Haha, I loved this story, the plot, the way you wrote the characters and generally your whole writing style. Awesome job :D
Jazzy Girl kataanglover chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
lol neat
beautifultruth92 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Great story. I love the idea of the lip gloss. It's quite an interesting thing, I've tried it before. And it does sting a little. Anyways I love the way you portrayed Danny and the ending was great! Maybe Tucker should have teased Sam just a bit less but to have Danny defend Sam was very cute! Really enjoyed this story! :)
Clinky48 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
I can appreciate that you don't know much yet about this series, and all and all, this is a good story, but some of the characters were a little out of character. As I said, still a good story, and I enjoyed reading it.
mermaidpotato chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
That was absolutely adorable. Certain parts a bit OOC, but that's understandable, considering how you didn't watch much of the show. Also, I was pleasantly surprised to find a writer with such wonderful voice on .

Off to look through your gallery now, don't mind me.
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I like the sound of this lip gloss, anywhere in particular I could look for it?
bookworm700 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
...
Kyasarin-Maarukeehii1 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
If you've received any annonymous reviews, they would probably be mine. My browser logged me out _

That was fantastic! My sister has the lip gloss and it's weird. I love how you wove it into the story
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »