Reviews for Kidnapped
loonytunecrazy chapter 3 . 3/4/2010
Anotehr exllcent chapter here . Scheck has a really good plan here , maybe Helga can help Arnold find Rhonda and hope plan to continied it at same point
loonytunecrazy chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
Another exllcent chapter here you done exllcent job of creating the supesene I really curious as to what will happen next. I liked the scenes beween Arnold and Office Pudney
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 3 . 2/26/2010
This is quite a good story. I hope you finish it someday.

Keep the good writing.
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Very intresting start here I wonder who has kidnapped Rhonda
Number6 chapter 3 . 1/20/2005
Hi, sorry for revieweing so late.

This chapter is very good, because here we know who is behind the kidnapping, and also why.

Its almost Scheck and the evil that he is, as you say, in HA! Lore, Scheck is the ultimate evil, the cool suit that is going to charm you and destroy you, someone who spoke soft and carries a big stick.

And the part with Scheck being sued by Big Bob is another good detail.

And when are we going to see Bridget? She is my favorite!
DarthRoden76 chapter 2 . 1/3/2005
Greetings Krossfire!

Again you astound me with these wonderful stories of yours! You have great talent as a story writer! I cant wait to read more soon...oh and thanks for your reviews!

May The Force Be With You! ~Your Pal, DarthRoden (aka. Carl)
Number6 chapter 2 . 1/3/2005
Hi, I always like your fanfictions, and now we have the second chapter of "Kidnapped"

This chapter is long, but it seems more of a "transition chapter" because I don't feel that anything particularly interesting is happening. We didn't have Rhonda toughts, and the kidnapper doesnt give us a clue about his / her identity.

I liked more Phil - Kokoshka - Pudney interaction, and how Arnold is feeling guilty, but most of all, the news on the radio.

Its something interesting to think what will happen with Scheck, after all, he is CEO of a great conglomerate, what will happen with all the people who worked at FTI? Could Buckley Lloyd be behind the firm that is trying to get the FTI?

And who can be the kidnapper? Could it be Nick Vermicelli?

Please update soon! (and also update "changing of the guards", my favorite fic :)
SpriteSux-MountainDewReignsSupreme chapter 2 . 1/2/2005
Hm, could Helga possibly be behind the kidnapping? Would her jealousy lead her to that? I saw some potential foreshadowing there when she had that conversation with Phoebe. Update soon

And get to work on 'Changing of the Guards'. thats your best fic!
Heidi Patacki chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
This is a great idea for a story - I can't believe no one has thought of it before (at least not that I have seen). I did one where Curly "kidnapped" her, but it was mostly comic and there was no real threat that she could be harmed.

For some reason I suspect Buckley . . .

There are a few little grammer and usage things that are distracting, but over all it's well written. Check out the way you punctuate dialogue. You do it correctly most of the time, but after a question you tend to capitalize the pronoun, when it should be lower case.

That was the only problem I noticed, and a minor one! The characterization is great, and the idea is interesting - keep it up! :)
Mr. 04 chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
This is a diffent fanfic. Its very good I'll be looking for the next chapter keep up the good work.
Number6 chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
I think this is a very interesting fanfic. I also think that Rhonda is a snob, but she's much more than that: A girl capable of compasion and with a serene dignitiy, she is not as shallow as she wants to appear.

I think maybe she knows what's hapenning between Hela and Arnold and she flirts with Arnold to get Helga mad.

This is the first chapter, but I loved the Detective Spade reference. Could this be the reunion of Spade & Marlow, bane of the Jollie Ollie man?

And you promised that Bridget will appear. She must be busy this days.

Speaking of Bridget and Rhonda, I'm anxious to read your other fanfics, please update soon!
DarthRoden76 chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
Greetings Krossfire!

Hey I really love this story! I love Helga's blind jealousy, the boys arkwardness about "girly stuff" and Rhonda and Arnold are just in character!

I have to see more, dont keep us in suspense!

May The Force Be With You! ~Your Pal, DarthRoden (aka Carl)