Reviews for Coral
o.O.o.Emmett.Is.Mine.o.O.o chapter 3 . 9/25/2007
I hope you write more! That was a great fic! I'm impressed at how you kept Miroku in character! Great job!
MewIchigo 1292 chapter 3 . 7/29/2005
that was a great story keep writing
Demon Exterminator Barbie chapter 3 . 3/27/2005
Yay! Hana Yori Dango! '' I have the first three books, but I really didn't like Doumyoji for certain reasons (He's a jerk with ugly hair, just like this guy who went to my middle school who seemed hell-bent on ruining my life. We got him back, though. -laughs an evil laugh-) and he and Makino were getting PRETTY CLOSE. Not a great thing if some of their fights remind you of yourself and someone you hate with every fiber of your being, but ANYWAYS. I was reviewing your fiction, wasn't I?

Awesome story so far. It fits that Sango would be the one to stick up for herself, instead of Kagome. She's a bit of a ditz... Is Sango going to be red-carded soon, or are you going to have something else mean the same thing? Will there be other members of Inuyasha's and Miroku's group, like the F4? I can't wait until the next chapter id out! ''
sakicupsho chapter 3 . 3/26/2005
make another chapter!

wait...how did inuyasha think sango was kikyo on the roof?...she doesnt even looks like her..anyways i really have fallen in love with ur story...ok...not really but thts ok...if u ever get bord and need a good story u should go to my favorites list and click on "void"...tht i 1 of the BEST STORYS I EVER READ!
Beatrix B chapter 3 . 3/24/2005
i really like your piece its well written and has good plot and i hope you will update soon
icygirl chapter 3 . 3/24/2005
thanks for your I WAN TO ASK YOU A FEW QUESTIONS ABOUT IT; if i understood correctly sango makino is like tsukushi makino and inuyasha doumyoji is like tsukasa doumyoji and miroku nishikado is like soujirou nishikado. BUT I KNOW SANGO/MIROKU IS THE BEST COUPLE FOR YOU BUT IN THIS CASE WITH THE CHOICES OF THE CHARACTERS IT WILL BE A NONSENSE? WELL WHATEVER KEEP ON GOING!see you soon
perlaret chapter 3 . 3/23/2005
- Everything is just so happy-dandy, isn't it? Inuyasha with his nuclear temper, Miroku with his awesome Miroku-ness (no other way to put it), and Sango's resistance to being compliant is brilliant.

XD You've addicted me. Now please, update soon, dEeYaN-san. _ Or else I might suffer from good-fic-withdrawal? I mean, honestly. I love the philosophic hints in this, as well as the interaction between the characters. Can't WAIT to see how the Mir/San relationship will bloom. .~

I'm looking forward to future installments! Ja ne.
icygirl chapter 2 . 3/19/2005
hello is there anyone here ? OH WELL TRY TO UPDATE SOON IF IT IS POSSIBLE AND DON4T GIVE UP!
ICYGIRL chapter 2 . 2/27/2005
PLEASE DON't give up on your story

i would like to know the next it's a great SOON!
icygirl chapter 2 . 2/5/2005
I read the beginning of your story and i think it's a wonderful a good writer; so I encourage you to continue your story.I enjoy miroku/sango pairing but I like inuyasha/sango pairing this story one of them? I love hana yori dango and to put inuyasha as doumyoji and sango as tsukushi i think it 's a wonderful i hope you'll update soon. Good continuation.
MystiKoorime chapter 2 . 12/27/2004
Heyy Heyy

This is a really really great story and yo u're an excellent writer. Update soon please!
DarkRubberDuckyofDoom chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
LOL! The second I saw the summery, I had to read! (HYD is my favorite series)! I just want to ask something...Why are 'Doumyouji' and 'Yuuki' hooking up? It...kinda weird...Hehe...Miroku as Soujirou? (Has a HUGE crush on those two from the F4) By-the-the...Why not have the F4? Kouga and Sesshoumaru. See? Four guys! **giggles evilly as she runs off to read more)

This review is the long version of 'I LOVE IT!'
Beatrix B chapter 2 . 12/8/2004
i really like your story and i am glad that you updated and i hope you

update soon
eef chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
I looked up what this story is loosly based on and it sounds interesting. Can't wait to see how you flip around love matches and make up for missing members of the F4. Update when you can(but always keep your anxious readers in mind:).
Nessa03 chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
How, Miroku and Sango..gonna like each other..* im lost on that part* but hey its just the 1st chapter! ..

I hope you update soon..

like ur story! bye