Reviews for Iris
yugiohyaoiloverandsonicfangirl chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
OMG, OMG! I LOVE THIS SONG! AS SOON AS I SAW THE TITLE IRIS, I WENT ALL BEZERK! T LOVE YOU FOR CHOOSING THIS SONG!
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Very sweet and sad story. I hope Yugi understands what yami is trying to say.
kingleby chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
whoa! nicely done _
katia-chan chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
This is so cute! It's intense, but not to much so, and I really love it.

Especially loved the ending...really loved that, it made me squee!

I'm excited to read all of your stuff!

Great work, keep it up

!

TTFN

Katia-chan
ravenclaw525 chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
yay yay yay

reading it again and reviewing just to say how much i love that song... singing it right now...
crimsonrosepetals chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
AW! I LOVED IT! Mou! 'iris' is my fave. song! although, I wasn't too clear about the pairing...it's most probably Yami/Yugi right? but it's not that clear...just pointing it out...

Anyway, I liked it! it kinda fits, the story and the song...man, now I have LSS (Last Song Syndrome) Oh well, I don't really care...I love 'Iris'!
chelsea mariah chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
I luv Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls! Its the bestest song ever ever ever...damnit!
ally chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
is it yami?
Misura chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
A sweet and romantic fic, which definitely fitted the mood of that song. (I'd almost be tempted to rant about *that*, rather than your fic, but this *is* a review after all.) Yami's feelings for Yugi are touching and very intense; the way he watches Yugi's every move is just so ... cute? An enjoyable song-fic. -
liklik chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
WE! Kawai! desu! - It's so cute! yay!
GooGooDollsROCK chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
I've always loved that song. I feel that song. And this fic is really good for it. Nice work. *gives thumbs up while humming tune to 'Iris'*
Chi Yagami chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
Is this yaoi? Yami talking about yugi right? love the song though it's one of my favs
Silvershadowfire chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
Wow. This is probably the best songfic I've ever read - I could hear the song in my head as I read the story. Excellently done!
Kitsune Kit chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
BEAUTIFUL!
Angela and MiniMix chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
Very good! I love the song too. _ It actually reminds me of myself. Yeah, im pretty sure it was Yami Yugi, wasnt it? I figured that at the first line, then the puzzle cam eup. Am I right?