Reviews for WHITE AND BLUE CRYSTAL ROSES
This was so good I just absolutely loved it and the ending was perfect. You didn't make to much or too little time go before Harry and Draco got back together. It was just amazing u did a wonderful job
lilyflower50 chapter 1 . 2/4
wondering what happened to your story merlin's legacy that was a great story
fujoshixtreme chapter 15 . 1/14
I actually cried at the ending so beautiful
TeaGrannymcmlx3 chapter 15 . 9/6/2015
Lovely little story, I quite enjoyed it. I have no patience to wait for chapters, so I generally only read finished works unless I am doing beta reading.
Thank-you for finishing the story and for not clogging the reading experience with all the flotsam of review replies. I have found that most of those who do answer the reviews before each chapter tend to do so because their chapters are so short as to be thought too small for publication. Reviews after the chapter's end are just fine, and don't interfere with the flow of the story. I generally review at the end of a story, then if I can still remember an issue with a story it is actually important enough to bother the author with.
You are a very good story teller, and should keep writing if at all possible. I sat down in front of my computer, chose your story and didn't get up again for two and a half hours until I had finished it. I was supposed to be cleaning my apartment, but as it is Sunday and the long weekend it's all good.
Cheers,
TeaGrannymcmlxiii
savemyunicornclarence chapter 15 . 8/8/2015
I hate tragedy because it makes me so sad as it should. I was so mad at harry for abandoning draco and Evan but I understand why. It made me happy that it ended on a happy note. Cheesy but perfect.
AliceCullen3 chapter 15 . 6/1/2015
LOVE IT!
babyvfan chapter 15 . 5/17/2015
Oooooooh. Awwwww. This story was sooooooo fucking cute. I was gushing and awing in almost every chapter. You did good
Lori94 chapter 15 . 4/9/2014
So Sweet!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/18/2014
hi
it was nice thanks for it
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 15 . 8/27/2013
this was cute really liked it.
MirorMelo chapter 15 . 4/28/2013
WAAAAA...AAAAAA..AAA! SUCH A GREAT STORY! I love the ending!
Fan girl chapter 15 . 3/21/2013
Awww I loved the ending
Mila Pink chapter 15 . 2/8/2013
I loved this story.
I'm crying with this ending. Very beautiful.
kisses