Reviews for Pirates, Ladies, Curses, and the Black Pearl
lady angst chapter 8 . 12/3/2007
that was a lovely story
Prongs85 chapter 8 . 9/25/2006
Hey, you've quite the brilliant story here! I loved it, it was really an interesting version of the first movie. Liked it almost more than the actual plot, in fact.
Star Fata chapter 8 . 5/5/2006
Good story, I really liked it. Especially Liz running away from PR. I'd have reviewed at the end, but it says 'review rejected'.
cndark31 chapter 9 . 1/17/2005
This is a great story.
TheOutlawsPrincess chapter 9 . 1/16/2005
Nice Great job! I loved it!
kiss316 chapter 9 . 1/15/2005
A marvelous AU that still manages to make sense when the original plot of this is considered. Very well done and you wrote this fabulously *applauds happily*
Jaina Kenobi chapter 9 . 1/15/2005
Lovely! Every bit as good as I'd hoped. Well done indeed!
williz chapter 9 . 1/12/2005
YAY! Is there more? Please let there be more! If not, It ROCKS anyways! I love you AND all of your stories! They all make me so happy and they make me laugh, especially "The Pirates!" GREAT STUFF! I'm a big fan!
JeanieBeanie33 chapter 9 . 1/12/2005
I'm sorry it had to end! Hats off, though, to another wonderful story by PirateBlacksmith!
terradaina chapter 9 . 1/12/2005
Aww..what a happy ending...wait. Ending? This is the ending? ARGH. Also, they were at a ball. Was the ball at night? Cuz if it was, the "Bring me that horizon" thing wouldn't have made much sense...but good work. I love(d) the story...hope you write much much much much more!
LordLanceahlot chapter 9 . 1/12/2005
aw wow, that was super, loved the ending! Great story, congratulations
Dawnie-7 chapter 9 . 1/12/2005
I love it. Everyone gets a happy ending. Perfect!
Jaina Kenobi chapter 8 . 1/3/2005
Some things are just too good to leave out. Wonder how I'm going to manage it. :)

Well done, but things are looking impossibly almost worse than they did in the movie! What next?
kiss316 chapter 7 . 1/2/2005
*claps* I knew I had read this story once before! I'm glad I found it again. I always liked how well you weaved in your own twist to the story that was seen in theaters and how well everything just tangles together. Getting into each characters head during situations seen in the film is great as well, especially the classic 'why is the rum gone?' scene.

Jack stared at her for a moment before pulling out his pistol. Ransom be damned, this woman was getting on his nerves.

Absolute classic! Looking forward to another update!
LordLanceahlot chapter 8 . 12/31/2004
brilliantly plotted and executed, as usual