Reviews for Wing
SkItZoFrEaK chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
A very interesting description of what it must feel like for Rinoa when she uses her limit break. I particularly liked the last two lines...she's not a fan of not being in control, is she? And yet she does it anyway. And I like how that last line might be Rinoa to Squall or vice versa.
Baconfat chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
So so so so cool. I've never seen this before, and so intense and vivid and just _bursting_ with the magic...! The descriptions of the battle, the life-and-death of it, the so many cool lines! Kick. Ass.

[Magic was no longer a matter of pushing the spell out, but of letting it out in careful trickles, and it was all too easy to let loose too much; the difficulty had become holding it back.]

I'm sorry I'm having trouble thinking of more to say, but dude. SO COOL.
trimurti chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
I really like this! The last third of the story is the best, especially with Rinoa surrendering control to her sorceress magic. It seems that this is sort of decompressed, what with the attention to nearly everything (comrades and GFs and so forth) as Rinoa slowly loses control, but I like it. It gives it a sort of slo-mo effect. All in all, very good.