Reviews for Rationalism
Kitty Caesar chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Interesting! I really like how you ended it. :3
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
lol, when u said Kaiba'd thiynk he was trying to steal it i crealed up. lol

Ele-chan
FireKai chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Great job! Really good!
allyson chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
this sounds really dumb, but as i have never read the comic books, i have no clue who any one is (other that kaiba joey and yugi, of course). So, if someone could just explain to me, i think i'd like your story. Honda, otogi, and anzu are... i'm guessing anzu is Tea, that would make honda tristan... who's otogi? and is joey's sister shizuka or something (sorry if i spelled that wrong...) ?
Sapphire Dragons chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
really good!
WhiteLightning chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Aww... That's really quite cute! That would be funny, though, if on the show he goes insane and no of it is really real, but he still thinks it is. Or maybe Yugi... That really would be funny!
Icy Flame chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
Interesting perspective. I don't know how you do it, but everything you write is totally different. I mean, there is never anything you do twice. And all of your works are amazing, always leaving me in awe of how you do it! *grins*

Jou makes sense...in an insane kinda way, but that's how the world is today I suppose. *grins* *glomps Misura* *waves*

Later yo,

Icy
TriplePivotTurn chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
I would liek you to marry me. Because you are so awesome... wait... am I going a bit too far there... maybe... just maybe. anyway! That was a great fic I love the way in which you created the story with the fear of insanity, in that weird way. That was great as are all of your works. Thanks for that tasty morsel, it was scrumchus (if that's how you spell it)

_CHEERIO_
Sierra's Darkness chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
Heh, that was good! I don't know how you come up with so much stuff... Good work!

Hanna
DarkShadowFlame chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
Wow, the way you wrote this was FUN. Maybe that's a weird adjective, but it WAS. It gives the most adorable and interesting image of Kaiba and Joey. To chibi-fy it (not to lower your story or anything ;) :

Kaiba: ::waiting for Joey::

Joey: ::enters::

Kaiba: ::sticks out tongue:: Mutt.

Joey: ::shakes fist:: Not!

Kaiba/Joey: ::grab hands and skip into class together, exchanging cheery insults::

...I know, I know. But anyway, I liked your story. It was wonderful. _

DSF
Alessandra Lee chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
Great job!

I sent you the email for the C2 Community. Well, should've sent it anyways. You should have it. Please tell me if you don't
Dancewithme-Michael chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
haha loved this line-

'like Otogi sing-songs when he wants to be an annoying freak, which is nearly all the time, really.'

Really liked this... _

alice
Alian lost chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
Not bad... Not my favorite of your fics, though I do like the introspectiveness.
RaineKitsune chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
*Pokes.* I really liked this fic. Wasn't what I was expecting, but that's a good thing. _
thefutureMrsKaiba too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
i don't usually go for SetoJou, but this one appealed to me. it flows well and nails Seto's and Jou's personalities perfectly. good job _