Reviews for America's Number One Serial Killer
Old-fashionedAnglophile chapter 1 . 11/11/2017
Despite the fact that I am a huge Murder, She Wrote fan I found this absolutely hilarious. My family has actually pointed this out to me several times, but that just gets on my nerves. This though... this was great. You turned that sweet old lady into a total psycho and you did it well. Very well written too. Good job!
Warner Hedgehog chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I was going to write something similar. You beat me to it by years! Like it. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
This made my life.
fawn of the wood chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
lol, there actually is an episode where a lawyer tries to discredit Jess by reeling off some of these facts. I believe he states in conclusion before the judge overrides him that he thinks her family is the breeding ground for homocidal maniacs. Late 4th season i think. I'm not signed in but my name here is fawn of the woods. anyway awesome take on a wonderful pre-internet meme _

Caroline the Poet chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
This story made me laugh so hard. I mean don't get me wrong I'm a HUGE fan of Murder She Wrote, but this was just too funny. I always wondered she was always at the scene of the crime. LOL!
Nightlore chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I love this fic! My sides were hurting I was laughing so hard!

The idea is pure gold; such cruel irony it would be if that's how it really was.

This is one of the best humor fics I've read in a long time!
Cat Feral chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
As they say: OMGWTFBBQ! You are sick and twisted. I like that in a person! ;-) I'm off now to read some more of your work!
Moon Ecstasy chapter 1 . 3/18/2010

Oh god, this is hilarious! Wrong and completely not JB at all but so funny I'm dying of laughter here!

Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Nicely done. I AM a diehard fan, but I can appreicate the humor. Catch ya on the flip side.
mmooch chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
I'm a JB fan, but this was hilarious! As sweet and lovable as she is, I think if I saw her coming, I'd run screaming the other way.
Stardate4. chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
That idea has occurred to me before, I'll admit it... I'm a pretty big Murder She Wrote fan, but I found that pretty funny!
turvok chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
You know what, I think your on to something. Is it really just a coincidence that people keep dieing all around her? or is something more going on? She does keep writing a lot of stories about the going ons...

anyway it was funny, keep it up.
kira66 chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Ha! I liked it.

Of course she's killed all those people, how can people be so blind?
rikkurox chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Gr8 story, I like Murder she Wrote but i still think this is hilarious
Drakkenfyre chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Most excellent. :) He he!