Reviews for America's Number One Serial Killer
Warner Hedgehog chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I was going to write something similar. You beat me to it by years! Like it. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
This made my life.
fawn of the wood chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
lol, there actually is an episode where a lawyer tries to discredit Jess by reeling off some of these facts. I believe he states in conclusion before the judge overrides him that he thinks her family is the breeding ground for homocidal maniacs. Late 4th season i think. I'm not signed in but my name here is fawn of the woods. anyway awesome take on a wonderful pre-internet meme _

Fawn
Caroline the Poet chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
This story made me laugh so hard. I mean don't get me wrong I'm a HUGE fan of Murder She Wrote, but this was just too funny. I always wondered she was always at the scene of the crime. LOL!
Nightlore chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I love this fic! My sides were hurting I was laughing so hard!

The idea is pure gold; such cruel irony it would be if that's how it really was.

This is one of the best humor fics I've read in a long time!
Cat Feral chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
As they say: OMGWTFBBQ! You are sick and twisted. I like that in a person! ;-) I'm off now to read some more of your work!
Moon Ecstasy chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
O_O

...

!

Oh god, this is hilarious! Wrong and completely not JB at all but so funny I'm dying of laughter here!

Cheers!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Nicely done. I AM a diehard fan, but I can appreicate the humor. Catch ya on the flip side.
mmooch chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
I'm a JB fan, but this was hilarious! As sweet and lovable as she is, I think if I saw her coming, I'd run screaming the other way.
Stardate4.8.15.16.23.42 chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
That idea has occurred to me before, I'll admit it... I'm a pretty big Murder She Wrote fan, but I found that pretty funny!
turvok chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
You know what, I think your on to something. Is it really just a coincidence that people keep dieing all around her? or is something more going on? She does keep writing a lot of stories about the going ons...

anyway it was funny, keep it up.
kira66 chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Ha! I liked it.

Of course she's killed all those people, how can people be so blind?
rikkurox chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Gr8 story, I like Murder she Wrote but i still think this is hilarious
Drakkenfyre chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Most excellent. :) He he!
GAKDragonMCP chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
HILARIOUS!

And I *am* a fan of the show, and Jessica. I think it's funnier that way, because I can see it - fans often wonder, I'm sure, why Jessica would ever GO anywhere - murder follows her on every vacation and business trip.

But this is great - a nice little deviant pick-me-up.