Reviews for Siblings
Strawberry Eggs chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
They have two kids each and Raine calls them rabbits? That's mean XD.

A changed I suppose since this is a brother/sister thing rather than romance. Still, it's sweet reading their thoughts and ideas on things
Ilvinaeda chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Wow...a karaoke moment! They really should have done one of those in the game...would've been so much fun! And again, it is just one of those unique moments you have a talent for bringing to this audience...and we absolutely love it!

I'd really like to see you do a songfic now...kinda making me wish this was one! _ I think you can do it! But anyway, nuff of me.

Another excellent episode. I think that'll do it for tonight. _ Now that I'm feeling all bubbly and stuff, off to my new hobby, DDR...can't let the energy go to waste! Best of luck to you, and see ya around!
Kawaii Yoshi chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
Alright! Genis/Raine brother/sister moment! *high five*

I love your stories. Keep writing :)
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
Kawaii!

I enjoyed reading this. :) *cues big Aw*

The only mistake i could find was the 's after "Kratos" It should just be an apostrophe- not a big deal at all. XD

I just love your one-shots. And...if I'm not mistaken, there is another up now! *runs off to read it*
NakigoeMizuKibun chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
Yeah! Another story! I love it! I always look forward to your stories!
VampireHunterSephiroth200 chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
I love stories from the "Bliss" timeline. Especially when they feature Kratos or Raine. For some odd reason I like Kratos more than Lloyd, and Raine more than Colette.
Urby chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
Your talent radiates from this...I can die happy now. Heh.

Wonder what Genis and Presea's child would be like...and what random name you're gonna give it.
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
Really cute. I can just imagine The boys draggin Kratos to the Stage LOL!