Reviews for To Catch a Shooting Star
DEADDEADP2EU23HRY chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
I am SHOCKED that this story does not have more reviews. I adore the emotion throughout, the characterization of Zechs isn't like anything I've ever read before and it's really rather fascinating.

Plus...Zechs x Heero is a new guilty pleasure of mine.

Excellent story, I'm sure I'll be reading it again and again.
Bloodied Wings chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
That was beautiful. You captured their characters beautfully and your style of writing was absolutely flawless. I've enjoyed a couple of fanfictions with such intensity as this and yours is probably one of the best. Great work!
Kyurane chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
Hi Mookie

I just want to thank you for writting this extraordinary story

I loved the way you described the relation between Heero and Zechs, it was... I can't find the word, but but it sounded true, really a scene which can exist int the anime...

Magnificent, amazing... What can I say ? ; It touched me, and I wanted to tell you...

I'm a french fan of Gundam Wing, so, I'm sorry if there are mistakes... But it was pleasant to read your story, even in a foreign language for me

Kiss

Ky├╗rane
hyb9 chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
A unique and dazzling piece of writing. You encapsulate the complexitites of both characters with skill and finesse.
shabzilla chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
As usual the writing is great and the build up towards the moment is awesome. I love your style and it's incredible how you make the reader experience so much without haiving to write pages and pages of descriptive narrative. Good on you for the pairing! it's great that you don't have to stick to a particular one, and varies the scenarios you can have too. The portrayal of the char's was excellent and I like the abstract image of the relationship. Rivalry is one of the foremost types of interaction I love reading and I can't wait to read any more work you have pending or planned. Great stuff! and sorry I don't always review when I read (I feel like such a thief) -x-chibi_libra-x-
Kira chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
I haven't read too many but this is the second Heero/Zechs fic that I like. I've always find their rivalry in the series fascinating and this fic was quite satisfying to read because it explored that. It's very good!
Mithros chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
aww! milly is in luv! poor him... im guessing this is a one shot... but if youdid continue it then i suggest when milly is fighting heero in space just before he blows himself up. but yeah! thank you for writing it _ it was a good story

sarah