Reviews for The Unlikely Hero
Dia chapter 1 . 3/23
I was looking for this fic since I've read it YEARS back and I can't remember the title anymore. I've read All Things Considered recently. Got the link from a Snarry website. I liked it so I browsed your other stories and surprise surprise!

MY GOD! I'm so happy to find this fic again!
Amazing chapter 27 . 2/9
This is fantastic story...but after finishing it I believe that it would have been even better if Snape just walked away after rescuing the prince. All those adventures that made his character were for nothing then. I am sure his capable of achieving more than being there for Harry-in-distress. Go Severus!
Elenna123 chapter 14 . 11/4/2014
Loved the various magical creatures. So all Harry needs to do is become six feet tall and ooze goo? I'm not sure his parents would appreciate that...
Also, yay Fleur!
Elenna123 chapter 8 . 11/4/2014
Hmm...canon Lily maybe should have been a bit nicer to Snape after he called her a Mudblood? I mean, the guy was just extremely humiliated (using his own spell no less), rescued by the girl he likes at an age when boys never want to be rescued at all, and he's probably going to be bullied even more in the Slytherin common room later for being rescued by a Muggleborn girl. The guy has to get *some* dignity back, although that was a stupid way to do it.
Plus, he's been hearing the word all the time over the last five years, from the people he lives with, eats with, and takes classes with. And he probably had to call people that to avoid being persecuted. Not surprising it fell out in a stressful moment.
Of course, Lily's fifteen at the time, and has no experience with the kind of pressure Severus is under, and their relationship was already cracking before that.

None of this applies to this fic though, and I suppose I can see the arranged marriage thing. (And no, this doesn't mean I'm a Lily/Snape fan, although I don't object to that pairing. I see them as close friends, and I agree James is a great character).
Steelo chapter 27 . 10/12/2014
Fantastic story! There were so many elements to it., so much depth. I really enjoyed reading it. There were parts that reminded memory he Epic of Gilgamesh (Voldemort with his human parts) other parts reminded me of The Lord of the Rings with the travellers and the unconventional protagonist. Overall it was amazing it kept my attention throughout and used an interesting dynamic between all of the characters.
Guest chapter 27 . 6/27/2014
This was so cute and a good read! XD
The only thing missing is a heartfelt groveling from the village that humiliated Sev. :)
TalaDentro chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
So I finished the story and found that I couldn't review because I already had. I'm just so confused because I clearly liked your story then but for some reason it's not in my favorites... Ugh
TalaDentro chapter 16 . 5/31/2014
Other than the unlikely hero aspect this is really nothing like shrek. It's good though. It's so strange, I know I've read this before, I remember reading it and I enjoy it still but I can't recall the end.
narutonarutolove chapter 27 . 5/14/2014
wow, this story was finished nine years ago...I don't think I have read such an old story before, that so friking magical in every sense.
narutonarutolove chapter 20 . 5/14/2014
loved the little kid, so nice!
narutonarutolove chapter 15 . 5/14/2014
I know PotO! I loved that movie! Not the old versions however, the one with Gerald Butler! I love the song masquerade! One of my favorites is the one that Christine and the Phantom sing when he first takes her to his "bat cave"
narutonarutolove chapter 10 . 5/14/2014
oh my gosh, my heart just melted.
puffin chapter 27 . 4/15/2014
Sad to see such a good story come to an end. It was great and I loved it from start to finish. Great job on this.
puffin chapter 13 . 4/15/2014
I had to admit that was cute. On to read more.
puffin chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
I must say that this is a wonderful beginning. I have to read more.