Reviews for Love, Cannibals and Evil Cats
The Ranting Loon chapter 2 . 2/16/2006
Hello! I just wanted to tell you that I liked your story so far and hope that you update soon. I'm a big LuMa fan to so if you would like to email go right ahead! If you are still having problems with FFnet then my email is Hey could I be the village girl that mistakes Lucca and Magus's relationship? Huh, Huh? Please I'll give you a virtual cookie! Don't refuse the cookie!
Bess chapter 2 . 1/16/2006
Why don't you update? It's so good and I really want to read more! _
TAN TAN chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Love it! It's gotten to be really interesting! Please update.
Luna chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
“I’m going to give it a ring and ask for marriage!” Magus snapped back. “What do you think I’m doing!”

HAHAHAHAH XD I REALLY LOVE IT! PLEASE UPDATE!
The Dragon Sorceress chapter 2 . 1/1/2005
**poke poke**

Update?
Imania chapter 2 . 12/15/2004
This story's heaps good! Your characters are very in character - that always impresses me, because my Magus isn't! It's very well written and I'd like to see you continue it. By the way, your Chrono Trigger novelisation sounds interesting (and funny)...
MikariStar chapter 2 . 12/11/2004
Great story so far. :) There hasn't been many new LuMas latetly so it's good to find a good one. I hope you can update soon!
Shaded Mazoku chapter 2 . 11/20/2004
I love this. I hope you'll update soon. Your Magus is great, and your Lucca, too. I loved Magus' remark about Lucca's toplessness.
XSasukeRebornX chapter 2 . 11/20/2004
Ah ,I love this! Hope that you have more written.
Oriental Pirate chapter 2 . 10/29/2004
You have really long chapters! I had to scroll an eternity. -_-;;

Mind you, I'm not saying it's a bad thing at all. I really like this story. KEEP WRITING!
Zipis1 chapter 2 . 10/28/2004
Well...that was fast...but enjoyable none the less! And I'm sure that no one is expecting Lucca and Magus to actually fall for eachother right away...those two need time. I like the side story that you have going on with Marle and Crono, and I admit that it would have been easier, faster, and less expensive to just threaten the Mayor to get that stupid stone back. I'm not sure why you need a beta...it looks alright to me...but I'd be happy to give it a shot. I've never been one before, so I can't say I'll be good at it, but I don't think I'd be bad either. zipis1 if you're interested.
Haggath chapter 2 . 10/28/2004
"C'mon boss, not the guy, that's nasty." Just hilarious. This story is great, keep up the good work.

I was wondering if you would like to become a staff member to a C2 community of LuMas. I am trying to collect all the LuMas from Chrono Trigger categorie, but I can't do all that by myself.

It says in the that if you are contacting a possible staff member, you should do it by e-mail. But if the e-mail address of mine is not visible in my bio, what choises do I have?

So, if you would like to become a staff member, answer me. Put the answer in your author's notes at the beginning of the next chapter.

Signed, Lone Gunmen.

P.S. If you're needing a betareader, I guess I could offer myself as a one. Besides, I have a lot of free time.
Zipis1 chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
YAY! Another LuMa! I absolutely ADORE this pairing! I really want to see the "Cannibalistic Dalton, Fiendish Felines and the side-effects of too much alcohol" parts. They sound VERY interesting. Well, I'm gonna go make hot chocolate now since I'm freesing my butt off at the moment, but I will leave you with these parting words; Update soon! PLEASE!
Haggath chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
Heh-heh. You've got a nice beginning here to continue with, and if it goes like this to the end, I'm going to give many reviews. Keep it like this, it's great.

I was wondering, are you a fan of LuMa? If you are, answer to me by e-mail. I have a proposal to you.