Reviews for Lie awake and pray
SirenaLoreley chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Sweet angst is sweet... I like the AuronxTidus pairing, but I also like situations like this, when Auron must fight with his own desire for Tidus' sake... (even knowing that, in the end, he will break).
Thanks for sharing!
xoPANDAxo chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I really like how descriptive this was. It's like I could see everything that was going on and that it made the story very attractive to me. Fine I'll admit it, it was kind of hot xD

But other than that, the writing was very good and I love the end musings of Auron. This line was my favorite:

How long can an unsent last before the transformation from ghost to fiend occurs?

I liked it and the word fiend also reminded me of Auron fiending for Tidus like he shouldn't be. Yearning for him like a fiend. Anyways I really liked this story. Favoriting it :D
Athura chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Wow, I mean...just wow, that was beautiful. Instant favorite, this writing is superb. I'm gonna go check out your other stuff now!
Dark-Huntress Moony chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
yep sounds like auron. good job. kudo and a cookie
Doreiku chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Wow. I like the whole explaining his first... heh... Very well done ~
Spoons1899 chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Oh my god, that was amazing. Wonderful writing, and such an insight into Auron's character. This is something I would never have thought to read but it was so smooth and stunning, and utterly utterly believable. Terrific job.
elincia chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
...So I had this nice long review typed out all nice-like, but then Firefox ate it. The point is, good Auron/Tidus is very hard to come by, and this most certainly falls under the category of "good Auron/Tidus". I know this is an old fic, but I wanted to say anyway: this is the only good Auron/Tidus fic I've ever read. Their dynamic just feels right, and I enjoyed the addition of Jecht/Auron as well.
Seraphim the Seventh Light chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Oh wow... The last few lines almost brought me to tears... This is absolutely beautiful!
Quistis Trepe05 chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
I think you did a good job on this. You could definitely make a sequel to it. Keep up the good work. )

Quisty05
Cold Drake Queen chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Wow! ... What more can I say, but wow.
Scarlet Willows chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
I love this story, it's sensual, but not over the top. You rock!
Cherub-1123 chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
Whoa...that's awesome Yaoi I love it...too bad it ended so soon after it started, any way great job Pavana Lachrimae~!
tomoya-542002 chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
so awesome!
Devilishsurprises chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
OMG I loved it. You are really skilled. I'm not really familiar with Auron's POV because I haven't really been able to play the games alot. But I'm a huge FF fan. Anyways, I loved your FanFic. It is like the best one I have ever read. I hope that you make another like it soon!
sita chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Oh, wow. This is completely beautiful. Gorgeous.