Reviews for Hank
brendafay chapter 17 . 3/2/2016
silver starlight wolf chapter 17 . 4/8/2010
Though I know that you have abandon this story, I just wanted to let you know how much I have enjoyed reading it. It is so nice to see someone right a story about Hank, and it to be so real. You have all the characters down beautifully. And even though by the looks of things you haven't been on in a few years, on the off chance that a miracle happens and you decide to start this story up again, I have put this story on alert.
evilbuffyfan4eva chapter 17 . 1/28/2010
This is really godo i love how your going through the episodes as well, i hope this continues D

brilliant D
lauren chapter 17 . 5/30/2008
Um hey, is this fic abandoned? if its not pls update it cos its really good.
Childe of Darkness chapter 9 . 8/12/2005
You know what's creepy? I just started reading this fic...and gues what's on TV? Buffy! The same episode you based this fic on...what with Dawn wishing from a vengie demon, the party...isn't that odd? That'd id' be watching the episode and reading this fic at the same time? (Didn't know what episode it was until now, and found the fic before the episode started)

Anyways, so far so good!
clcountry chapter 17 . 5/5/2005
Oh! Yea! I'm glad you made Xander not leave. Hells Bells and the next couple of episodes after it made me really sad, 'cause Anya is my fave Buffy character. Please update soon
PrudencePiperHalliwell chapter 16 . 4/23/2005
hey! um great chappie but was the hallucination just a hallucination or was it like the first?
Ms. Selly chapter 15 . 3/26/2005
Oh ouch! Hank is gonna need some ice for that major Giles-burn! Heh sorry. I love a good burn. Great story, been readin' til my eyeballs fall out onto the keyboard (now -that- would be unpleasant) It's very original and has just the right mix of original stuffs with the stuffs that actually happened to make it seem like this story could actually be inside the Verse. Oh yes, score for you. Sorry I'm kinda loopy. It's Spring Break and I'm hyper.

Kissies and cocoa,

Selly
annefan chapter 15 . 3/22/2005
please please please pretty please, post the next chapter. Great story
WhiteWolf 3 chapter 15 . 3/22/2005
I personally think that Giles never should have left and if he did he should have taken Buffy with him.

I still think he is better than Hank.
highgardens chapter 15 . 3/22/2005
Great Giles/Hank 't wait to read more of this story.:[
sparky24 chapter 14 . 3/21/2005
Very funny chapter. Loved the scenes with Hank and Spike bonding together, both getting roaring drunk. One thing though, is that Hank would be trying to remember the lyrics to "A Whiter Shade of Pale" rather than a Lighter shade of Pale.
PrudencePiperHalliwell chapter 14 . 3/19/2005
O DRAMA, DRAMA, DRAMA!
PrudencePiperHalliwell chapter 9 . 3/19/2005
OMFG! HOW COULD DAWN FORGIVE HIM FOR THAT?
zanthinegirl chapter 14 . 3/18/2005
I wondered if you'd bring in Giles- glad to see that you did. I'm looking forward to seeing the Hank/Giles confrontation, and kind of hoping that Spike will be there as well.

Also really enjoyed the drunken Spike & Hank encounter with Xander. I can easily picture that! “Xander, can you take Spike down to the basement? I want him to be here tomorrow morning so I can kill him.” Great line! Very Buffy!