Reviews for What The Hellmouth Happened?
csad21 chapter 38 . 5/14/2014
This is such a good take on the Wishverse, and a surprisingly captivating story, despite the rather blank and, pardon my expression, rather useless summary.

It's such a pity that it was never finished.
Obi1Nemogbr chapter 15 . 4/9/2014
Fascinating take on the Wishverse, looking forward to reading the rest.
coyt chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
Interesting was of changing the Wishverse. I think you have Cordy pegged. I like it.
sarlovesoccer chapter 38 . 2/16/2011
Um, so you going to update?
Dylan S. Thompson chapter 18 . 1/12/2010
This is a really interesting and engaging story, and written really well! I read this far in one sitting, and I can't wait to read the rest tomorrow.
rollinglightsyahoo.com.au chapter 15 . 3/3/2007
No offence but this story is way disappointing. It was going so well. It's completely focused on their relationships and not the actual plot. I totally feel like I'm watching an episode of "Felicity". And another thing, romance is so not my thing. I read Buffy for the Adventure and humour not the puffy romance smoochy scenes which is really off putting. It would be helpful to us readers if authors properly catergorized their stories. ::Romance::
Howard Russell chapter 38 . 8/28/2006
Wow! This is a really excellent story. I hope you'll think of finishing it soon.

I like evil Jonathan. Excellent use of a minor character. And a unique look at a modern vampire. Major kudos.

Comment:

In this chapter, you introduce a new character. However you used the first name of an existing character. In fact, he's speaking to that character: Mayor Richard Wilkins I. Existing character names, even of one-shot characters, should be avoided.
bigstu chapter 38 . 10/2/2005
A great story SO FAR Need more
bigstu chapter 11 . 9/27/2005
Yeah, heh heh henh... Cool
WBH21C chapter 38 . 8/5/2005
SO VERY WELL DONE! A great story.
Booster1 chapter 38 . 1/29/2005
Congratulations - a very well envisioned look at just what might have happened with a slightly different wish, and great use of continuity. I especially enjoyed the different touches of who survived, and who didn't, and now that you're dealing with the inevitable outcomes of Cordy's different knowledge base, it's becoming almost unputdownable.

I'm really liking the different relationships between a lot of the characters (particulurly the family atmosphere between Joyce, Faith and Buffy), and the way you carry along several of the season 3 plotlines.

I shall eagerly await more parts.
MBB chapter 38 . 1/3/2005
good debate on the gunns, nice argument on Scott and Pete, and prom,ising ending :-)

The Unicorn chapter 38 . 1/2/2005
Nice chapter. I really like this story and am waiting for the next chapter.

Personally I found this chapter quite annoying because of Giles's arguments against fire arms. Not that I can't see Giles making those arguments but whenever someone starts making those arguments I start listing the logical fallacies in them and when the person making the argument is fictional it's annoying not being able to argue with him.

The Unicorn

P.S

Not that I think someone like jesse should have a gun, especially not if Giles would be his fire ams saftey teacher but I did find Giles's resons against fire arms annoying.
AvendesoraBurns chapter 37 . 12/29/2004
Great story. A fresh and orginal take on the wishverse genere. Please dont stop writing.
MBB chapter 37 . 12/15/2004
*yay* three more chapters :-)