Reviews for Bittersweet
Athenaion chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Great, sweet love story.
riley-is number 1 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
aw that is so sad.. It was really good
bypasser chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
That was a cute fic_ but also a very sad one:(I'm glad they ended up together though
paraphfernalia chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
i really liked this story! i think that people can forgive, so, erm, i don't know what that other person had crawl up their butt and die.

but very nice story! -applauds-
Christie Cookie chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
*giggles* This is such a cute one-shot! If cute is the right word... it's bittersweet! Very good! I Like!
Nollypoo chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
*Giggle* Sorry, but even though it was a suicide fic, I laughed a bit at the end... o.o Is that bad? Well, anyways, it was really good. D Keep writing.
ehrgiez chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Wow, that was unexpected (thought not that much, cos you said it would happen in the summary ;) ). I was skeptical when I read the description, but I checked this out and I'm glad I did. Well written, kinda funny in a vaguely dark way, and a rufus/tifa fic, so it definately gets my approval. Nice one:) Those last 2 lines are classic, heh heh heh :) Got any more rufus tifa stories coming?
Enter User ID or Pen Name chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Thank you for putting my ic, All hail, in your C2. This is an excellent story. I love this line:

He shook his head at her. "I thought you liked Strife?"

"Nah. See you in the Lifestream, Rufus."

Thats a great line. Amazing fic.
corkykiggs chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
I barely see any one-shots with RufusxTifa in it but...this was very sweet

The ending really pulled it together, and I really like it.
Riquisel Yutifae chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
Splendid! Love it.
chiharu chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
Heh, suicide, huh. This would be the...second suicide fic i've read so far...(i dont read too much). I like your story, write more.
silverstrifey chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
YAY! It's Rufus!

NO! You paired him up with TIFA!

Oh well, at least you killed Tifa in the end.

But some part of my overprotective conscience of Rufie is nagging me and threatening me with a shot gun to start ranting. So I will do so, but in only 2 senteces, as not to anger you. _

MIGHT I REMIND YOU THAT TIFA HATES ALL THINGS SHINRA RELATED, SINCE THEY KILLED HER FATHER, DID FREAKY SCIENCE EXPERIMENTS ON HER BEST FRIEND, BURNED DOWN HER HOMETOWN, KILLED HER AVALANCHE FRIENDS, AND DROPPED A PLATE OVER HER BAR? AND NOW SHE DECIDES TO HIT ON THE PRESIDENT (A.K.A THE ONE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THIS)?
Lance Cortex chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
For a one-shot, it was pretty good. Tifa's suicide at the end was kind of surprising, but hey, whatever. Good work.