Reviews for A Way Home
MadaraKunLover09 chapter 5 . 1/1/2010
plz hurry with the next chappie
darkbangle chapter 5 . 8/10/2009
Hey, it's been like... two years. I guess you probably forgot about this story after all this time, but I just wanted to let you know that I'm still hoping that you will continue. If you aren't going to continue this story, then please put up an author's note to let us all know. Thanks. _
twinklestar4589 chapter 5 . 2/17/2009
please please update i love this it is so amazing
Mizuki hikari chapter 5 . 8/24/2008
continue please
Twilight Dark Angel chapter 5 . 4/28/2008
I love it is so cool but i hope that you update it i want to see what happens please update love this story its awesome i showed to my best friend and he loved it so please update it.

Twilight Dark Angel
Lawliet-kunLives chapter 5 . 3/31/2008
this is like so awsome! hurry an update!
Mirialia Paolini chapter 5 . 1/17/2008
I hope you continue it soon this history like me so much
darkbangle chapter 5 . 9/8/2007
Arg! It's been two years since you updated! You forgot about us after all, didn't you? At least type up those couple chapters and post them please. I really liked this story and I hate it when people just drop them like this. Please, please, please, please, please update.
darkbangle chapter 5 . 6/5/2007
I know you're busy and all. Believe me, I understand. But if you have a couple chapters written already, would it take that long to get them up? Please? I mean, it's been over a year since you last updated! I wanna know what happens! Please update soon!
LadyKisaragi chapter 5 . 9/7/2006
I'm enjoying htis story. This is one of my favorite anime's. Can't wiat for you to update real soon. I love Riho and Shido.
Violinist Hamel chapter 4 . 7/13/2006
Poor Riho... Corsets are uncomfortable...
Violinist Hamel chapter 2 . 7/13/2006
muwahahaha! . *continues to next chapter*
Violinist Hamel chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Seems interesting so far of what I've read, though I have a few questions. Where did Shido aquire this car when he doesn't have a license? I though he always had driven Yayoi's car and she was always, if I'm not mistaken, with him? well I'm going to continue on to the next chapter
PlutoAn chapter 4 . 2/10/2006
wow so far I read these chapters and they are so good. x LUV UR STORY!
hm chapter 5 . 1/31/2006