Reviews for Temptation of the Maiden
Still better than twilight
Sara chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
you're sick
cuntslobber88 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Very well written. Brought tears to my ''eyes' if you know what I mean.
reviewer chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
oh my god, this is the best thing i have ever read...
spritesplode chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
This is awesome.
CheshireGrins chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I'm.. still a little befuddled at what I just read. But nevertheless, I think this was nicely put together! Good job! ;
Annabella Laurie chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Wow! Never would have imagined a tetris fanfic. Truely artistic!
LatinPaprika chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
My friend and I just read your story and we came to the conclusion you, dear sir (or madam), are full of win! Congratulations on this!
forgotten22 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
You did awesome on this! One of my friends who also reads fanfic told me there was tetris fanfic out there and I just had to go check it out. I happened upon your story and I thought you wrote this very well! You really gave these blocks emotions and made them come to life! Great job! :)
readingmama chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
lol
ithreal chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Hey! Some friends and I made an audio recording of your story just for fun ] we hope you enjoy it!

/red-platypus/temptation-of-the-maiden

It's quite silly so we hope you laugh!

Please let me know if you enjoy it!
twilighthearts11 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
After reading a bunch of these mature tetris I wasn't expecting much out of the rest of the stories here.

But you proved me wrong, you story was amazing thoughtful and heartbreaking. You actually made me feel for this block. It was amazing!

*favorite author and story*

If you can make me feel for tetris, I would love to see your other fics! Amazing imagination! 3
signelchan chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Wow. My friend recommended this story to me, and it did not disappoint. I enjoyed the heartbreak of the main character, because it seemed like he lost more than just a block.

Good job!

Siggy
MissMicike chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
You wrote a great drama, thumbs up! Only the characters and the whole absurde setting make it ridiculous - in a good way :)
LeoOsaka Bakura's stalker chapter 1 . 11/18/2008