Reviews for The Full Titus
SamanthaSezs chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
I love Titus. I've watched the CD's from Netflix and lol the whole time. I love Ken especially.
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
*Snickers* Too funny
aikakone chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
This is brilliant. I loved watching Titus, and I don't think it had enough fans it diserved. In this fic you've got everything set up just how the show would be. It was a great switch to having Erin the be "episode" narrator, but it really works. Plus, the little actions by Tommy and Dave are very in character to what I remember. All I can really say is that I like it!
DragonPeaceEnvoy chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
I once saw about half of the Titus series when it was still on Fox.
I'd say, that your story is consistent with Ken Titus's typical behavior.
No wonder Juanita went nuts! Indeed!
Thankyou for the trip down memory lane.
Sincerely, Loretta
astroz0mbies chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
HAHAHAHA... ew lol It's great. Disgustingly funny... my kinda fic! Nicely done! :oD
Gunac chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
That was pretty funny!
Minttown1 chapter 1 . 2/9/2002
This was a cute, funny story. Good job.
Rocker chapter 1 . 1/18/2002
AHAHAHAHA! Too funny! But...eww...Yuck...you musta had too many sick toughts when you were making this...I'd rate it a PG-13, though.
doughboy chapter 1 . 11/1/2001
Very good story. It seems you like the show, because you got everyone's character right down to the way Erin gets when she's mad! Hope you write more!
American Paisan chapter 1 . 6/21/2001
Wow! I'm impressed! You really caught the essense of the show Titus and of Erins prissy little manerisms. Not a bad little fanfic. Might even make a nice episode. Please write more.
Brokette chapter 1 . 5/12/2001
-):)
Careysgurl637 chapter 1 . 4/12/2001
"..Betcha cant hit that squirrel!" "You're on!" GREAT touch! this was funnnnnnnnnnnnnnie! good job!
gabriel ricard chapter 1 . 4/4/2001
LMAO...the funniest Titus fic I've read thus far. Having Erin introduce the episode instead of Titus was the best touch of all. 8/10
Kimmy Larisa chapter 1 . 3/25/2001
This is OK. It could have been longer. And I don't think it should be rated R. Not even PG-13. It's more like PG. Kimmy
Paiden Mergin chapter 1 . 3/2/2001
It is a really good story...I would have made it longer, but It is still good. Titus should have made one or twp more witty remarks...But other then that, good. I like the flashbacks...