Reviews for Anna Potter
blackmoon9793 chapter 68 . 4/10/2014
Years and years ago, when I had just started middle school and found fanfiction and you were very nearly finished with this story, I got on FFN for the first time. This was the first story I clicked on. This was the first story I stayed up all night reading and spent days finishing. This was the first story I checked relentlessly for updates. I hadn't realized that I never wrote you a review, but I really want to thank you now for this story. It truly changed my life.
AAD chapter 69 . 12/6/2007
Your story line was great. However, If you would go back and edit for grammar, it would be even better. Go over your word choices in some spots- it is a little akward. This is one of the best fan-fics that I have read in a long time. Are you writing any other stories?
TheSleepingDragons2144 chapter 69 . 11/27/2007
I absolutely love your story. will there be a sequel? i like it with the alternate ending ... it just completes the story more then the final chappie. keep it up!

TheSleepingDragons2144
corneroffandom chapter 69 . 6/3/2006
**no offense meant by what I'm about to say, I'm just a little nitpicky sometimes*

It was a good story, to be honest... both endings were good, it just was a little ..., eh, cliche in parts, and Mary Sue-ish in others. Sometimes words were missing, and it made the sentences a little clunky and hard to understand ... but past that, I liked the original ending, with Anna with her mom and Lupin. Hope this "constructive critism" helps you in future fiction endeavors X
XxShawneexX chapter 69 . 6/3/2006
this story is the best, i like the alternate ending alot, both were good but i like how anna lived in this one. please keep writing your amazing!
anna chapter 69 . 3/3/2006
I just finished reading your story this evening. It took me 4 to 5 days to read it. Its not that often a character has my first name, which drew me to your story. Your story made me laugh and tears came at times while reading your story. This story has indeed earned top N.E.W.T.S. with honors. Good luck with future writing, if you do so, on this site.
ShinRa Associate chapter 9 . 3/3/2006
I like the Remus B./Anna P. pairing, so far.
ShinRa Associate chapter 3 . 3/3/2006
Anna. Powerful person with that name:

Anna Aurion. She killed 4 of 5 original Cardinals when they used her in the Angelus project. She is an angel, her son is Lloyd. Her husband, Kratos Aurion, murdered her when she became an Exbula, or Exphere Monster. She asked him to kill her.

She was AMAZINGLY powerful.
ShinRa Associate chapter 2 . 3/3/2006
Hm, really good so far. Anna sounds like me, in a way. 5 foot nine, my height as well.
Lady Knight 1512 chapter 69 . 3/3/2006
Aw... that was sweet! The alternate ending was a little abrupt in places but it was good. I can't believe you killed her! I mean, you actually KILLED her! But Lupin died too, so, I don't suppose it's quite SO bad. Poor Harry though. I have to say, you had me in tears. The story was great though. It's hard to believe it's over, just like that. Well, great job. Congrats on a story well-written and an excellent plot line!

~LK1512~
Natalie9653 chapter 69 . 3/1/2006
I love this story! I have followed it from the beginning, and I absolutely love it !

in other words, you did a good job.

;P
LabRats89 chapter 69 . 2/28/2006
Though the ending was rushed, I still loved this story. I can't believe you killed Anna, though - I wasn't expecting that! Keep bringing us new, brilliant stories! Thanks! ~Stacey~ :)
Lady Knight 1512 chapter 64 . 2/28/2006
Good chapter although the long wait wasn't appreciated! It was all a bit jumpy though, going immediately from one point to the next. It didn't really flow, is what I'm trying to say I guess. The song was nice. Who did it? Or did you right it yourself? If you did, excellent job! If you didn't, it should probably mentioned in a disclaimer. Just one more thing though. The bit about Alison breaking down and crying didn't really seem in character. Still, update SOON!

~LK1512~
jenhollis92 chapter 43 . 2/6/2006
I have read all the way to this chapter and i find it a very amusing chapter. keep writing.
chloe chapter 63 . 1/7/2006
you really need to add another chapter. i love this story.