Reviews for Smile
Post U Later chapter 10 . 8/6
Not Sure If You'll Ever Finish This, It Has Been Over 9 Years, But I Really Hope You Do. Because This Is An Awesome Story. Normally I Don't Like Stories Like This, Where Harry's Completely OOC & Goes Goth & Is All Powerful, But This One Struck Me & I'm In LOVE With It. So I REALLY Hope You Can Pick It Back Up Sometime Soon. X3
Bronze chapter 10 . 6/21
It's really too bad you lost interest in this, it was really funny. The whole idea of Harry being this powerful and insane at the sane time is quite truthfully very enjoyable. Reminds me of the story by Doghead13. The Dursley's are force to take Harry with them on vacation and Dudley shoves him into one of the Standing Stones of Avery just at sunrise. Harry gets an incredible amount of raw magic pumped into changing him into a SILVER DRAGON. And the fun starts then. It was quite funny but the author decided to quit posting on altogether. Thus, like this story, it's dead.
LandlessLord chapter 7 . 11/13/2015
Welcome back to Hogwash, School of Bullshit and Betrayal.
LandlessLord chapter 6 . 10/28/2015
Why did I get the vision of Voldy and Dumby in the same glass bottle without wands and Harry saying : "Now, you can kiss and make up !"
LandlessLord chapter 10 . 6/20/2015
Thank you I needed the lauh ! If you could update it would be wonderful.
TheDeadGirlRisen chapter 10 . 4/14/2015
More Please?
Heksie chapter 10 . 12/3/2014
Like the sarcastic fic.
TearfullPixie chapter 10 . 11/22/2014
Cool please update
anon chapter 3 . 4/16/2014
Harrys a bitch, why yes he is
Guest chapter 10 . 8/17/2013
PLEASE UPDATE!
Phoenixbat chapter 10 . 6/7/2013
bwaha!
medd chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
can't wait to read more:)
yaoilover1992-2010 chapter 10 . 3/30/2012
Love insane potter can't wait for dumbldork to get whats coming to him.
rukiarose chapter 10 . 2/29/2012
it might be wrong but at this point i"m cheering harry on and hoping to see more.
lilsis1232 chapter 10 . 2/4/2012
Haha! This is awesome! I am currently obsessed with Insane!Harry, and I am very glad that I found this! So, I love it, and I hope you will update soon!