Reviews for Bride to Be
Jess.E.D chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
I havnt laughed this much in awhile rofl, good job and i hope you update your other stories soon ]
Dittolicous chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
070 chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
XD I remember reading this a long time ago, and having thoroughly enjoyed it. I can't believe I didn't actually REVIEW! *kicks herself* Ahh. Better late than never, hm? Such a lovely piece of randomness. I love it. *squeals*
kudo chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
I think you should make a sequel to this prequel which would be a prequel to the late sequel which would therfore be a sequel to the early prequel and thus making it a sequel to the prequel yet a prequel to the sequel (late late) in short, (pant, pant) a midquel.
Kuro- Ippikiookami21 chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
are you going to make another chapter? I would realy enjoy the ending! well, some authors don't write second chapters and leave the people hanging...-;; MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER PLEASE LOL make the bride to be into a blushing bride!
diane chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
Make a secquel to this and was that kaito who screemed ?
Firestorm2004 chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
This is great! You could continue it and I suggest you do! (After all, since when did Shinichi ever walk away from a murder case?) Please, if you do continue it: UPDATE SOON!
Hewelina chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
OMG! this is so cute! nice one! hehehe... REALLY NICE! I REALLY LIKE THIS ONE!
mzhang chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
Oh, yeah. A real side splitter... *snicker* no, seriously. I can tell you can go places with this...
YumeTakato chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
-lol- S'more stiffs to ruin a perfect moment. Yeesh.. they have no luck whatsoever. D
blah chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
Such a cute story! Hope to see another chapter up soon!
magicbulletgirl chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
ah that was so funny all of them together with the fish thing... I have to almost feel sorry for Kaito, almost.