Reviews for Bioluminescence
IkarusCSJ chapter 1 . 5/15
I know I'm way too late...but wow, that story was awesome!
spiceyhot chapter 1 . 1/3
I really enjoyed reading this!
Vadercat chapter 1 . 4/15/2017
I think it's a pretty good ghost story. Happy that John finally admitted to himself it was real and it was okay.
Ardeliah chapter 15 . 12/2/2015
That was a beautiful story. Thank you for writing it.
Diana Goodrich chapter 15 . 6/30/2015
A most enjoyable story - even for the end of June.

Thank you!
Diana Goodrich chapter 13 . 6/30/2015
Hello! I had not heard of Scathach or the other Irish heroes. I am aware of Queen Boadicea and am glad you refer to her. Very enjoyable.
Aileil chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Your introductions to stories are truly better than any others that I have ever read. Thanks!
Aileil chapter 15 . 7/8/2012
Thank you so very much. This was a fabulous story. All of the Hallows Eve stories I have read lately involved either character death, insanity, or an emotional breakdown and I for one don't like it when my favorites die, go insane, or suffer emotional breakdowns. So I wanted to thank you for writing a lovely little story that involves hope, and honoring the memories of those who came before in the true spirit of All Hallows Eve instead of the garish 'holiday' it has come to be. Thank you for writing of hope instead of death. You deserve all the honor of Talisen the greatest bard of all times. Thank you.
Aileil chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
The commemoration of the children was nice. Thank you.
hydra350 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
and i liked this one also! yeah now if i can only find the story where there was a transporter accident and it was blamed on mckay because he was tired but it wasn't him it kavanagh!
chefscoob chapter 15 . 12/19/2010
awesome!

a wonderful rendition of a different side of McKay than usual.
EbonyWing chapter 15 . 11/14/2010
Loved this-so much!

Especially the ending, just so cool! _

I like the feather you put on the axe and that Sheppard and Rodney know it was real. And Teyla's and the others reactions!

The kids were cute too, really liked Brigid (her crush on McKay, aw!)

Anyway, thoroughly enjoyed this story and truly the ending was one of the best! ;) New legend! Loved it! _
Shelly chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Hi

Just read this story even though you wrote it quite a while ago. I am new to the fanfic side of Atlantis and in particular Rodney whump so have been searching out fic to read. Found this one after reading a couple others of yours and I really enjoyed it. It did have a nice Halloweeny type feel to it. I liked what the mist turned out to be and how it all got resolved. It was quite interesting and i was glad to see that Rodney and Sheppard were not hallucinating and that Rodney would indeed not forget. That poem was lovely, I think I have heard it before.

Glad to see you are still writing! Thanks for sharing your work!
Mary chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
I really enjoyed this story. I thought you really captured the characters. I had to read it in all in one sitting. It really kept me on the edge of my chair.

The story of the children and their fate was tragic but how they came to Rodney rescue was quite moving. Poor Rodney. I just love how he seems to always have this surprising, especially to him, inner strength. How he was able to pick up Sheppard and continue on to the gate. It was angsty to see Rodney unsure about the whole experience.

I was confused by Carson saying the drug caused them to hallucinate. So if they weren't hallucinating then what happened?

Maybe it made them more perceptive to the presence of the children?

I was quite surprised by the Axe showing up in Rodney's room and being for real. I would have like for its existence to have been more ambiguous. That Sheppard and McKay are left to come to terms with the extraordinary experience that just the two of them have had.

Thanks again for a fascinating story. I will be sure to check out the rest.
Durithyll chapter 15 . 5/12/2008
love it! i honestly thought that you were going to end it with a "they know they're right, but no one else does" kinda ending, and that would sorta suck! but hey! they got a fuzzy ending!

and McKay get's an uber axe so... everyone wins! ..besides a few decapitated wraith that is...

anyway, awesome fic! loved it!