Reviews for Sweets for the Sweet
Bushwah chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Killua was so messed up before he met Gon. This is an interesting way to portray that.
heylalaa chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
yes, yes, killua, you're sweet enough :')
lightningpelt chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
That was so adorable! I just got into HxH, and LOVE Killua! His candy addiction is so cute, and this was a really cool take on it. :D
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
lol sharing candy.

he's gonna retrieve it later. CUTE!
dragoflora chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
It was sweet and cute.
Lifelessmidget chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
ROFL AW *guh*

I feel like squeeing at the thought of this fic ehehe its so cute and *blinks*

Very good Very good
Hopeless Wonder chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
i like it! its so cute!
Kero69 chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
umm... I don't usually wirte these kind of things so yeah... I'm not going to flame or praise you. I'm a fence sitter.

I don't think this is humour at all, although it was a nice change from boring drabble. It's just sweet. Many pardons for using that word but there was no other way to describe it.

Don't say that the last paragraph contradicted the top one. I'm well aware of this and I'm used to it. Having split personalities is fun...not...maybe...

Well anyways, I don't think it was humour, but it was a sweet sweet sweet story...I think... Or maybe I'm on sugar high... I doubt the sugar high comment. Well keep improving. Maybe one day when I decide to be bored enough, I might go to Fanfiction and happen to read a good one of your fics.
Mischieff-Maker chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
but it's swet! no pun intended. at all. i love it! your very talented you know.
Hana Rui chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
aw, what an adorable fic. you did well _
SPS-kun chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
This was very very cute. I like how you did the introspective bit with Killua while keeping the whole mood of the fic light. Nice job!
Automatic Flower chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
That... was really cute. P
firedraygon chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Hahaha, awesome work! Killua as a candy addict amuses me. XP Please write more soon!

amarou chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
OH MY FUCKEN GOD!O _ O I wanna start a story based of your lil fic here! Can I can I can I?

\Please. I am adtticted to Hunter X Hunter kike hell and wanna see Killua and Gon kiss so bad and that title and the refrence are perfect for one!

_ Please may I use that as a base to a fanfic that is stormying meh brain?

Email me with your answer:

PirateKiari chapter 1 . 3/3/2005