Reviews for Being John Crichton
Nathalie Andrews chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
Too bad this wasnt continued, it was one of the more interesting cross over consepts I have read. Nice work and nice scenario set up here! Very well written and pleasing for the Readereye ;)
Aileil chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
Pretty please with sugar and little candied fruits on top continue this story :). I like it very much and am rather curious as to what happens next. It is quite interesting and I have always been a lover of mistaken identity stories such as this. Not to mention the fact that you have put your own unique touch into this story making it all the more fascinating.
Ana chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
Lovely story, any chance you will continue it on this site?
Anyway, I only have one problem with this (unless you purposefully chose Daniel, for whatever reason, of course): Cameron Mitchell would have been mistaken for John Crighton, as they were both played by Ben Browder.
My apologies if I come off sounding like a nutcase.
ZenKat22 chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
Hi there - I would love to read more of this - did you, perhaps, post the rest at another site?
SeraphimXII chapter 2 . 11/16/2009
You have my attention. Sure I had to wikipedia farscape to somehow understand, but it's all good. I want to read more and that's all that matters. PLease update! It's been a couple of years already!

XII
Singollo Lomien chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
This is a very good story and I think you have meshed the two series fairly well so far.

It usually drives me nuts when people use the "same actor/same character" plot device (Character A in one show is played by actor B, Character C in a different show is also played by actor B, therefore they are really the same person... *headdesk*)

Even having other characters comment on the fact that the two different characters look alike is somewhat grating. But you've put a new twist on it, which I find quite clever. You focus on how the two "characters", rather than the actors do look rather similar. I suppose I enjoy it so much because I've always preferred focusing on the character rather than on the actor who plays them. (If I like the character enough I'll even try to ignore the existence of the actor as much as possible. Especially, if the actors are absolutely nothing like their character.)
Singollo Lomien chapter 2 . 6/26/2009
Excellent story. I do hope you finish it someday.

Here's to inspiration. May you have lots of it.
Domino chapter 2 . 5/9/2008
Oh how I wish you would post more of this...

I loved it and was saddened to see you haven't worked on it for years...
Nyx Wings chapter 2 . 6/14/2007
This is really great so far. :) I love the beginning, and the two POVs. I really wish you'd continue this.
TurnerH chapter 2 . 1/30/2007
please update, you have a great start
Oralindie chapter 2 . 12/9/2006
okay, you really, REALLY need to update this fic! It's probably the best stargate/farscape crossover I've read. Please!
Rat chapter 2 . 4/8/2006
I don't know anything about farscape, but it's a great story so far. I hope you continue it.
Rebel Goddess chapter 2 . 3/9/2006
Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed this beginning. Wonderful so far. More please. (Yes, I know it's old, but I live in hope.)
AbsolutAnda chapter 2 . 2/4/2006
so...are you ever going to update this? just wondering. cause i really like this so far and i would really like to see how it ends...hint hint...*wink*
shiny silver grl chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
*sob* Any chance of this ever getting finished (or continued)? It's really, really good, and I'd love to read more.

-sil